Thread: Wheels question

Thumbs up Wheels question

Hey there,

need your expertise again, um how much does 30mm poke look like on a car??... as in can you guys show me how it looks cos im going to get these wheels on the cu2 that will poke out 30mm than the stocks... ahaha lol...

they are either 18x9.5" offset 44+ or 18x9" offset 35+...

cheers guys

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    that should fit fine on a CU2. Have a look at this thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-offset-wheels

+44 may be too high of an offset for a 9.5" wheel and can cause the wheel/tyre to hit the suspension, so be careful and don't get an offset that is far too high (or you'll need a spacer), or an offset that is far too low (unless thats your thing )

By the way, poke is how much wheel/tyre is actually outside of the guards, and this is what 30mm of poke looks like:

*assuming stock height and 0 degrees of camber :P
    Last edited by jzx_andy; 18-09-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    that should fit fine on a CU2. Have a look at this thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-offset-wheels

+44 may be too high of an offset for a 9.5" wheel and can cause the wheel/tyre to hit the suspension, so be careful and don't get an offset that is far too high (or you'll need a spacer), or an offset that is far too low (unless thats your thing )

By the way, poke is how much wheel/tyre is actually outside of the guards, and this is what 30mm of poke looks like:

*assuming stock height and 0 degrees of camber :P
    Well assuming I'm gonna lower it and put natural camber do I need to roll my guards u think cheers

I think for both set up you will need to roll your guards to prevent scrubbing during turns and maybe with pick-up of more passengers.

18x9 with 35+ offset would be ideal I say, but prob you will need more chamber for the front to fit. Unless you go staggered 18x8 35+. Dont forget tyres profile also plays a role.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust