Thread: Gear Knob

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude

Gear Knob

I have purchased a new honda 5 sp gear knob..
    just wanna know how you would go about removing the original from my 5th gen prelude?

turning both ways didnt help because it was rotating with the leather cover attached to the stick

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Strange, it should just twist straight off. Make sure you screw anti clock wise.. Remember, righty tighty, lefty loosey. LOL.

If it is really stuck on, youll have to remove the arm rest and such until the point of your gear knob. And it should make it easier i suppose.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Pull the leather cover down. It should be attached the stock knob with a few clips on the underside. Then you can remove the knob.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

use your mind, not your hands!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermind54 View Post
    I have purchased a new honda 5 sp gear knob..
    just wanna know how you would go about removing the original from my 5th gen prelude?

turning both ways didnt help because it was rotating with the leather cover attached to the stick
    pull the boot down - yank it. It's got a clip

Quote Originally Posted by eLtrix View Post
    Strange, it should just twist straight off. Make sure you screw anti clock wise.. Remember, righty tighty, lefty loosey. LOL.

If it is really stuck on, youll have to remove the arm rest and such until the point of your gear knob. And it should make it easier i suppose.
    you cannot remove a bb6 armrest without removing the knob
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC