New Integra Owner 1stGen Resto???

Hey guys

Have just bought a 1987 Teg 1.6 Auto and i love it! It only had two lady owners and has 140000 original km's on it. Always serviced with logbooks, no accidents, all panels straight and no rust... its a beauty:-)

I have bought this car to restore with my 3 sons, and i need a few things guys and hoping you guys might be able to point me in the right direction.

1. I need a new drivers seat, where can i get one? (I live in Sydney)
    2. Are there any recommendations of parts i really should replace and look at? ie Timing Belt?
    3. In terms of a major service what should i be replacing? (plugs, filters, radiator flush etc?

Thanks guys, any comments or suggestions would be hugley helpful!

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    1. Yellow Pages your local wreckers, best bet. Else post a wanting to buy post up and someone might have some to spare.
    2. Timing belt isnt a must unless it was replaced at the 100km mark like it should have been. Look for a sticker under the bonnet if its been done or in your log books.

if any servicing just do the basics such as:
    clutch, engine oil, oil filter,plugs and coolant flush.

From there determine what you need by driving your car around and feeling it
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au