Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R & 09 CRV

Talking My EG Intro ( HEAPS OF PICS)

Been on the forum for quite a few years now.....used to own a 2004 Accord Euro Lux (hence the user name LOL) That car was my first Honda and I loved it to bits bought it on my 24th birthday and sold it four years later on my birthday The euro had a few mods done to it when I sold it ( coil overs, Euro R grill , 20's , tints , intake and stereo) It was the family car for 3 years till we had our second child and the wife wanted something with more room so naturally I bought another Honda this time an 09 CRV Lux (which I want to bag and put 20's on but the wife wont let me touch it LOL). So I sold my euro at the start of this year and bought a 2008 WRX but due to the distance I had to travel to work I decided to get me something as a daily driver. Enter my 95 civic EG VTI. It's the first civic I have ever owned and I love it. I would be typing for ages if I had to list all the mods I have done to the car in the past few months so ill just let the pictures do the talking:

Where it all began I didn't even drive it like this LOL:

Car went straight to my mates garage and the mods began the next day....
    New wheels coilovers and a few other things...went to its first meet like this:

Got a rear camber kit, EG6 lip, EG6 wing, beaks bar and a hood bra :

Did nothing for a few weeks then with the JDMST showcased meet approaching I thought **** it lets do more....its just so easy with the EG there is so much you can do to them. The paint work was shit house when I got the car so I had it painted and got rid of the beaks bar and got some BWR gear for some under car bling lol:

Got rid of the shitty hood bra I had on the car and got a hold of genuine honda hood bra and mask, got some DENJI headlights, Nardi deep corn, EG6 centre console and a SR3 Recaro.

Got bored of the look so I decided to change it up a bit:

Last few things happened over the last few weeks:
    New seats, Varex exhaust and new head deck.

How it sits today daily driven:

Picking up my front camber kit this week so the car will finally be getting lowered to the height I want LOL.....
    Last edited by Rayseuro04; 26-09-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    looks good mun, gets better and better.

waht motor u running?

i like the banzai more,

welcome abourd
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R & 09 CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by simmy View Post
    looks good mun, gets better and better.

waht motor u running?

i like the banzai more,

welcome abourd
    Thanks man......still a SOHC vtec for now......got something special planned.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Love ya work
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

good work on point with everything

looks awesome, let me know if you need it moved to a build thread at a later stage..
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R & 09 CRV
    Thanks for the comments guys.....
    Infurnos: will definitely let you know about build thread.

Cheers,
    Ray.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    looking good mate

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R & 09 CRV
    ^ Thanks bro....

Changed a few things last week:
    Got the camber kit for the front...wound the coils down a bit more and stiffened em up pretty happy with how it is sitting now

Car didnt drive to well with all that camber LOL.....So I spent some time on the weekend and re adjusted the camber and mucked around with the coils went lower again car drives heaps better now....took the mask off and the eg6 lip and installed my BYS lip:

Also installed my Injen intake and cusco front strut brace. No pics until I give the bay a good clean this weekend.

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    denji, the best EG headlight!!
    keep the good work mate

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R & 09 CRV
    ^ Thanks man....
    Picked up my centre armrest today finally....been looking for one for a while....will put up pics once installed.

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayseuro04 View Post
    Thanks man......still a SOHC vtec for now......got something special planned.
    F20C RWD conversion?