Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2

B16A water pump compatibility with B18C2

Hey guys, I have just received my timing belt and water pump kit. On the water pump it says that it was made to the B16A motor, and says that it can be used on the 92-93 1.7L Integra / 94-95 1.7L Del Sol. I quickly checked on google and it says that it's for the older generation Integra, but some ebay auctions are saying that it's for the 99 Dc2 VTiR I'm just wondering if they sent me an incorrect pump for a 99 Dc2 VTiR (B18c2). The part number is 19200-P30-003.
    Thanks for any help guys!

Hmm different part no's

But might be interchangeable

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2
    The only similarity I could find was both the OEM and the current NPW water pump is that they both have 22 teeth... Apart from that I can't distinguish anything else that should be different

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG Si Hatchi
    i remember reading that there are some differences from B16A to B18C (jap spec) water pumps. the biggest difference that i can remember that one of them had locating dowels and the other didnt.
    apart from that im quite sure your still able to interchange, you can simply remove the one that has the dowels and change them over to the one that is missing the locating dowels
    [h=Massive EG6/DC2 Part Out (majority brand new)
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...y-brand-new%29]2[/h]

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    different brah
    B-serious m8