Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinator124 View Post
    That should be fine as the width is only half inches wider and also the offset is not too aggressive so minimal work can be done to fit them. Done even need guard rolling!!

cheers
    Sorry this is off topic question, would that dimension fit on a cl9?

Quote Originally Posted by alex_tdr View Post
    Sorry this is off topic question, would that dimension fit on a cl9?
    That would require a bit more work since the cl9 doesnt have the big arches as the cu2 does but it should be fine the car is not lowered too much, if you want to go lower might need guard rolling and stuff..

hopes this helps!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    That should be fine as the width is only half inches wider and also the offset is not too aggressive so minimal work can be done to fit them. Done even need guard rolling!!

cheers

Thanks so much man!
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    what is the correct offset and ive been told i should get 235/35/19 or 245/40/19 .. offset of the wheels come in +35 but i was told by a friend that if i dont want to run with spacers to get +30 thoughts? the wheels im getting are these.
    http://bsawheels.com.au/products_clo...t_no=943&Name=

Quote Originally Posted by Miz_II_Die_IV View Post
    what is the correct offset and ive been told i should get 235/35/19 or 245/40/19 .. offset of the wheels come in +35 but i was told by a friend that if i dont want to run with spacers to get +30 thoughts? the wheels im getting are these.
    http://bsawheels.com.au/products_clo...t_no=943&Name=
    Depends on what kind of look you want, like for example concave or not,

Also some people run with spacers is because of the design of the wheel where the spokes dont clear the calipers, but with the look of these wheels it should be fine.

Also what kind of width of the rim are you going for?, cos this will decide what tyre suits it best

Hope this helps!

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 EG
    Ok, so I guess my question is also about wheels for CU2, since the rears are quite IN, will I need to look for staggered wheels to keep that Flush look? or should I run spaces because then I can interchange the wheels for wheel rotation? This stuff is doing my head in... When I think about my car, my workplace productivity drops below ZERO :S
    ------------------------------------------------
    '95 EG Yo... Back in the '90s car

Quote Originally Posted by kera_1 View Post
    Ok, so I guess my question is also about wheels for CU2, since the rears are quite IN, will I need to look for staggered wheels to keep that Flush look? or should I run spaces because then I can interchange the wheels for wheel rotation? This stuff is doing my head in... When I think about my car, my workplace productivity drops below ZERO :S
    Hahahah same here when thinking of what wheels to put on the cu2 lol..

umm First of all anything above 35 offset would would be no probs for the rear, will fit tight and sit quite flush with guard.

Also as said above if the wheels are no lower than +35 it should fit all of the wheels with minimal work for the front, probably a camber kit and not sure if need guard rolling.. dont think so

Hope this helps!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    does 235/40R18 fit the Cu2 wheels??

Quote Originally Posted by d1zzo View Post
    does 235/40R18 fit the Cu2 wheels??
    Yepppp im using this configuration atm as long as you change all four tyres or it will change your fuel economy due to the slightest difference in wheel height.

Im currently using bridgestone potenza re002

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Lux
    Yepppp im using this configuration atm as long as you change all four tyres or it will change your fuel economy due to the slightest difference in wheel height.

Im currently using bridgestone potenza re002
    Im gonna change the tyres for my cl9 .. replace the current tyres on the cu2 wheels .. change fuel eco? In a good way or bad?

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Just curious to know if the following rim width and offset would fit 18x9, with offset of 40

Quote Originally Posted by blabla View Post
    Just curious to know if the following rim width and offset would fit 18x9, with offset of 40
    Well for a fact i know 18X9 et+ 35 fits on the cu2 but it also depends on the wheel design, but based on the specs it should be fine with brake clearance.

Hope this helps!