Car:
    93 CRX del sol
    stickers on windows, jdm?
    coloured rims (white, black etc) jdm?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like JDM. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like JDM. Now you put JDM in a honda, it becomes the ricer; You put JDM into the USA it becomes the illest; You put it in a car it becomes the cool. Now JDM can slide or it can park. Be JDM, my friend.
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Grady93 View Post
    stickers on windows, jdm?
    coloured rims (white, black etc) jdm?
    yeah, that's the way!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like JDM. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like JDM. Now you put JDM in a honda, it becomes the ricer; You put JDM into the USA it becomes the illest; You put it in a car it becomes the cool. Now JDM can slide or it can park. Be JDM, my friend.
    dafuq kuntis.... fukd everything aye..

op your a faggot listen to my advice about jdm.. i have many years and expertise on jdm products... i source parts from jdm land themselfs (china and phillipines) ... we also do business with CB AUTO who can install any part into any car... his also a panel beater and spray painter..

his also a part time doctor for the royal blond line family of negeria... the kingdom calls him for advice for jdm products and services... if you need to get married he also has a certificate to get you and your loved one married within secs.. you need fake papers? fake birth certs? black market products such as but not limited to...

hearts
    lungs
    kidneys
    fresh toe nails

he can get you anything.. his a member here... his also the CEO of ozhonda.. look for him charliebrown.. cb parts etc

good luck

if you need anyhelp speak with PHO who is dolan and im gooby

gtfkdm8

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    ^ All the inpho you need mate.

And if gooby or I aren't available, pm charliebrown. he runs cb auto's in cabra

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to void- again.
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    JDM is subjective to the beholder.

My idea of JDM is owning a jap car (even if its australia delivered) i.e. hondas....

and modifying it with performance/aesthetic mods ideally from Japan (how else jdm?)

It's not about stickers/stance/lows/etc its the modifying style adapted from the japs i.e. bodykits, wheels, lights, intake, exhaust, etc.

You can make your car look JDM and someone will call it USDM vice versa. Everyone's opinion on it is different.

Right now I consider sleeper cars a big jdm thing but no one else gives.
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonkuraz View Post
    JDM is subjective to the beholder.

My idea of JDM is owning a jap car (even if its australia delivered) i.e. hondas....

and modifying it with performance/aesthetic mods ideally from Japan (how else jdm?)

It's not about stickers/stance/lows/etc its the modifying style adapted from the japs i.e. bodykits, wheels, lights, intake, exhaust, etc.

You can make your car look JDM and someone will call it USDM vice versa. Everyone's opinion on it is different.

Right now I consider sleeper cars a big jdm thing but no one else gives.
    Car's not JDM if it hasn't been to CB auto's mate

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Want to be JDM? Go to CB Auto's.

Isnt that bogan spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty-Civic View Post
    this ^^
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    charliebrown the guy who was selling his integra gsi for 15k now has a workshop? nice.
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a DC2 VTIR
    This whole gsi thing again
    DC2 VTI-R (INJEN-LIKE CAI, Unknown Extractors, 2 inch exhaust)

person who bought the 15k gsi is a fellow ozhonda member
    Be water my friend.