Member Array
    Car:
    21 speed push bike

How much for civic 99?

Hey peeps just want to know how much would you pay for a stock civic 99' gli sedan manual with 154xxxkm and 31/01/13 rego left.

Comes with cd player and alloys. The body looks good in the picture but i havent seen it face to face.

Also what to look for when buy? cv joints, rev check etc....

Thanks
    Dennis

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    i would pay around 4000 , and when checking please check everything i know when talking to the owner you feel distracted etc. but just look everywhere one thing that stress's you out is finding something bad about the car that you didnt notice at first , also keep asking question's and look at the car like its bad lmfao trust me theyll accept any offer you give them if you that
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek hatch b18c7
    Ye between 4-4.5

Member Array
    Car:
    21 speed push bike
    She was selling it 4k then 3k when I looked at it but I got my eyes on an Integra now. Most cheap vtir are around 200km+ then again if it's been looked after they are pretty strong

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    make sure you get a PPSR report. last thing you want to find out is its a repairable write off.