Felt like workin on the car yesterday so I installed the hasport mounts they were such a bitch to install!

This is what I started off with:

Damn shit was sprayed all over the place! Cleaned that off, but couldn't get it 100% off and then got started.

But first, a pic of the oil cooler

A good look at the mount once it's out:

And these are goin in

Supporting the motor while the other side mount is being taken off (the timing belt-side mount was already in by then)

The old:

The new

The silver bolt pictured came with the mounts. Much better than the stock one because it's longer so less chance of stripping threads in the (soft) aluminium bell housing.

Look at the difference in how the Hasport mount fits compared to stock. There is pretty much no play whatsoever! That's what made it so hard to fit. Lining up the holes so the bolt can go through the mount was ridiculous. Had to get the phone out and take photos so I could see how they were lined up lol. I should get one of those little mirror inspection gadgets...

And then I loosened the timing belt-side mount again to line up the torque mounts. I thought that would be easy like usual but no!! With the hasports on you can't wiggle the engine around at all! Lining up the torque mounts turned out to be even harder than the gearbox side mount == So with that I couldn't be f****d installing the rear mount. Gonna leave that til next time the engine comes out for a service. The motor should be more than fine like this anyway, with these mounts plus two torque mounts.

The end result