Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B18c/b18c7 help

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    Don't need immobilizer bypass if you have the teg ignition barrel and key.

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    You need the EK4 T bracket.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Wait can't u use the D series's mounts besides passenger side engine mount and T bracket ?
    B-serious m8

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    1) Im aware that b18c7 or b18c would fit straight into a EK1 with along side me getting EK4 wiring harness, b18c/c7 ECU, B series shafts and B series linkage. Is this correct? the shafts and linkage will be correct, however the 1996 itr shafts abs rings will clash on the abs wheel senders, so if you have abs (pretty sure you don't), you'll have to remove the senders on the front.

2) Will my AC Pipe fit on to the B series AC compresser ? use the d16 item with a 1997 crv bracket, have the stock assembly hang in situ whilst you remove the engine

3) Will my Power steering fit hose fit straight on? depends on the pump, on the d16y8 the top attachment is different to the itr pump, I had to cut the brass section and re-use the itr section on my d16y8 line, easy fit with the right metric fittings

5) fuel pump ? should I get a b series one? it'll be fine, I got 600km+ on a trip this weekend and no issues with mine so far

**remember to get the t-post from a 99-00 civic vtir (ITR won't fit)
    & the vtir passenger side t post as the itr studs are parrell whereas the civic is offset (I have seen people use the ITR/EG passenger mount and build a custom adaptor, if you can weld and work metal it's an option)
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    bump to top!

what CV shafts do I use, i thought i could use my stock d series now ppl say i cant =/
    B-serious m8

Member Array
    Car:
    1997 EK1 HATCH
    You have to use a B series since it has a different thickness of its CV shafts than a D series shafts. I am not too sure but you may need a B series front stud axle too?? Can someone explain this fully cause I am intrested of doing this to my civic too

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    hey guys can i run B series alternator??
    B-serious m8

Quote Originally Posted by JDM-derek View Post
    hey guys can i run B series alternator??
    beware of obd0, obd1 or obd2 alternators even though they are b series the plugs are different for newer vs older models

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    beware of obd0, obd1 or obd2 alternators even though they are b series the plugs are different for newer vs older models
    i think my plug is different to my harness

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...80#post3601780
    B-serious m8