Last edited by cloverfield; 13-05-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    97EK1 and 95GQ
    Yes I have TE37s in that size, lowered but that would make it more likely to scrub.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 SEDAN(2000)
    i got track rs inn 16x7 +40 and im lowered on tein s techs + koni shocks on my ek1. No scrubbing at all. Doubt you have to roll or pump your guards to fit.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    hrmmm 205/45r16 if lowered to the point where its tucking in, yes it will scrub, so u will need to roll ur guards an pull slighty ur front guards to clear the tires when at full lock, and ur splash guards will be shredded as well

BUT if its as u said OP, no will be 100 percent fine, will have zero issues what so ever, an it should be perfectly legal as well, though i only done a rough estimate the 205/45R16 is the same size as a 185/65R14, so rolling diameter shouldnt be too drastic of a change when u change rims size, give or take, 0.857 percent change in the overall speedo from stock rims
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    97EK1 and 95GQ
    I wouldn't have had to if I had 205s but I had 215s got the guards rolled etc. you should be sweet though.