Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wish its going to be that cheap for me...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/AP1
    Renewal.. Lumley Special Vehicles. $1300 PA, agreed $25000. 01 80kkms.

Shannons wanted 6k lol. Call guy tried under his name and the lowest he could get was 5k and he was a 45 year old in Mount Martha.

Looks like I might be heading to NRMA then cause they quoted me similar figure to LSV?

Shannon's wants 6k?! -_-

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Hmm might try Lumley never heard of them

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    2001 mint 36000Km, 73 year old only driver with 2 other cars on the policy also only driver, agreed value $26,000 [argued a bit but they would not go higher], $660.

Just were a similar price, but would not go high enough in agreed value.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Lumleys is by far the cheapest. $1450 pa. I save nearly $500 from just car thanks geekface

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye2jz View Post
    Anyone not insuring their s2k with Shannon's is getting ripped off, I have an agreed value of over 30k (2001 ap1) and pay somewhere around the $900. Mark for full comp.

Seriously if you are not on p plates call Shannon's and see what they can do for you.

I also have the supra insured with them and that is even cheaper!
    im not sure how you got it this cheap.
    just got off the phone with them.
    They quoted me $4000, 2001, under 90k km, 25yo in 32 days

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I wonder where hawkeye2jz lives.

He, like me has a good deal with Shannons. My $660 appears very good, although I could not get them up to his agreed value, even with only 32000Km on the thing.

I live 25Km from the outer Brisbane suburbs, & at least 20Km from the nearest township. It does appear that where the car is kept is probably quite critical to the cost of insurance.

You guys are so lucky -_-

Wondering if anyone has done a recent quote? Half the insurers websites don't provide online quotes for the s2k =="

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    2000 Model with 140K (stock) - Insured with Shannons (full-comp) for $1200 under limited usage policy (agreed value 20K). I'm 35 with no claims and an excellent driving history and car is stored in a locked garage.

Just to put it into perspective my mate (same age and driving history living in a more risky suburb) had his Audi TTS insured for $1200 pa through RACV at an agreed value of 70K. Doesn't make any sense!

Seems to be huge variations with similar age and driving history, even with the same insurance companies :S

Member Array
    Car:
    EG/AP1
    Renewal with Lumley arrived in the mail. $1200 for an 01 90000km AP1. Agreed value of $25000. One of the scummiest suburbs in Melbourne.