Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
(if you use this product) a honda dealer will still try and squirm their way out of a warranty job or recall relative to the ps rack !
Agreed. I would use OEM if my car was under warranty. In fact, I may continue to use OEM in my older cars. It's just very inconvenient to buy.

Here's a story as to why I find it inconvenient:

I have to travel to Rydalmere to an out-of-the-way industrial park to get to the dealership's spare parts centre.

But why don't I go to another dealer you ask? Well, twice I tried doing just that.

I diverted off the Freeway to go to a dealership on Parramatta Road at Homebush. There's nowhere to park but I finally parked up the side road a short distance, walked back, went in to the Spare Parts office. No-one on the counter, so I ring the bell, and a very young guy comes out, says he's new but no-one can help me because everyone's busy. I say all I want is a bottle of HPSF but he doesn't know where it is or how to use the computer to print an invoice. I tell him its not good enough and leave. About a week later I try again. Again no-one in the department so I leave. This same dealership would not give an inch when we were negotiating to buy an new Honda Accord Euro Luxury back in 2005. I'll never ever go there again.

Peter