Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    So i need a new clutch? Wouldn't mind one anyway as its OEM and softer than the accelerator pedal lol

Best to replace the clutch as a kit - new disc , release bearing , pressure plate and flywheel pilot bearing.
    You are dropping the box to investigate so might as well save on time / labour !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Yeah i'll definitely be going for a full kit and lightened flywheel, any recommendations?

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    depends on your budget i recommend exedy sports tuff clutch oem flywheel but send the pressure plate away to have the springs swapped as any exedy is known to loose clamping pressure thats the best budget option for under 1k drive in drive out unless ur a diy boss
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    I had a similar strait cut gear noise and it turned out to be the release bearing.
    I did the ISB at the same time to be safe.

As for the clutch I did quite a lot of research and decided that OEM is a great option.
    Turned out my clutch was still in very good nick even after 140 000km
    I did end up with a Exedy lightweight flywheel though.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 integra R
    mine makes a similar noise when at idle clutch dis-engaged in neutral like a slight sqeal noise as soon as you press clutch goes away might be spigot bearing and crunches 3rd gear