Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

will the color match the original dash? or will it need to be painted to suit?

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    its all the same unless the colours different when you purchased it from dealer?

Finally, an interesting conclusion after months of silence from catch of the day.

Dorothy, Apr 30 15:22 (EST):
    Hi Jun,

After investigating the matter further with our management team, looking at the product and based on the instructions given on the packaging itself they have found that the damage was caused due to mishandling in removing the holder from the surface.

As mentioned in the cautions part of the packaging:

To release the mount from your dash, lift up the lever, then pull up the release tap.

Forced detachment causes serious damage and keep the lever unlocked when it is not on use.

As such, there is nothing further we can assist with this matter.

My apologies for the delayed response in getting the matter sorted.

Kind regards,

Dorothy
    Customer Service Team

Anyone with any idea what to do next? I want to take it to fair trading or someone who can be of help.

Thanks.
    Jun

small claims would be the only step i think as fair trading are a bunch of toothless tigers. they claim to bring parties to the table to resolve issues, but usually just sit on your case and tell you to bugger off.