Alright, decided to play around with my car yesterday since no one really replied on how to route the wires through the middle/centre console..

I re-did my wiring, so I've got my power wire and REM going through the middle. So essentially from the grommet, straight into the centre console. It helps to have everything removed first. Also, it really helps to remove the back portion of the centre arm rest/storage compartment so you can feed the wire through easily. Just pull it out, it'll unclip.

For those that want to or are interested in doing so, you're going to need to put in quite a bit of force, as the carpet's held down by glue/adhesive, so you'll need quite a bit of pulling power with little leverage. What I found worked best was to sit right in the middle of the back, and pull the middle bit up since that was the easier to move and then pull one corner up, it's quite hard since it'll be stuck down, but if you get your foot as a wedge in between the gap that you can make, you can yank it out more then eventually it'll come out once you overcome the adhesive forces. (It helps to remove the door panels, especially the middle one where the seat belts are, which I found that removing the rubber door sills makes it a lot easier to remove as it gives you more access to remove the tab at the top which was rather difficult to remove otherwise).

Keeping your foot there to hold it like that, you can pull on the carpet so that it makes an arc so you can feed the power wire through easier (helps to hold the REM and power wire together to save you doing this twice). I just fed it to about 3/4 of the way and then just stuck my hand in from the back and pulled the rest through.

I can say that the sound quality has improved as the speaker and RCA cables aren't crossing or even near the power wires at all. So there's no noise at all, I think it's less noticeable on smaller sound systems, but if you're going to go above 1000W RMS then it'd be better if you could avoid any possible noise from the wires crossing.

I managed to get 12AWG speaker wire through the rubber tubing into the door, 10AWG was just too big, but I 12AWG is a MASSIVE improvement from factory wiring, needless to say.

I'm thinking about getting a circuit breaker and possibly a 3 or 4 farat capacitor as well, does anyone have anything to say about this, any advise, anything I should know about before I jump into it?

Side note: I ran twin subs and my lights started to flickered and everything, so I'm going to do the big 3 upgrade, hopefully that should fix the problem. If the problem still persists then I'll go with a bigger battery.