Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Which bike suits me best ?

Hey guys, Im looking to buy a 250 Ninja, maybe even the new 300. Only problem is i havent sat on one previous and dont know if im a bit too big for comfort. Im about 5ft6" (170cm) and around 113kg. What do you guys think ?

come on guys 45 views and not 1 reply haha =[

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Hey mate. The best thing to do is go out there, go to a few motorbike shops and sit on the thing, take it for a ride, personally see what feels best for you. Other than that, get on to the Netrider forums http://www.netrider.net.au/
    Deano.

these questions are getting worse and worse

get a ducati. and also i think pink pants suit you more, especially when on the ducati, finish off the look with a protruding g-string in red or black that you're sure will show when you lean forward on the bike. do as i say, cos my opinion on what you wear matters more than your own.

your welcome.

it'll be alright! i'm 180cm and my bike got lowered by the previous owner and its still pretty good! i was around 110kgs when i picked mine up

Member Array
    Car:
    EG.RIP.CBR250RR
    http://cycle-ergo.com/

Check out that site too

Member Array
    Car:
    EG.RIP.CBR250RR
    You'll want to be comfortable so you enjoy riding more.
    With that said though, you'll 'feel' more comfortable on a bike you have your heart set on.
    I personally wanted to ride a cbr250rr pretty badly, and I bought one without sitting on anything else.
    Also, I'm a little taller and a little lighter and the cbr seems like a nice size.
    I sat on a ninja300 and sitting so upright felt awkward. I can only imagine what the wind would be like on a highway.
    The new ninja250 you may find a little slow. The 300 is a bit more powerful with more torque than even my cbr, but is ~25kg heavier.
    With all of this aside though, just sit on something and take a few for a test ride. If you decide on a bike before you sit on any, you'll be bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayday91 View Post
    You'll want to be comfortable so you enjoy riding more.
    With that said though, you'll 'feel' more comfortable on a bike you have your heart set on.
    I personally wanted to ride a cbr250rr pretty badly, and I bought one without sitting on anything else.
    Also, I'm a little taller and a little lighter and the cbr seems like a nice size.
    I sat on a ninja300 and sitting so upright felt awkward. I can only imagine what the wind would be like on a highway.
    The new ninja250 you may find a little slow. The 300 is a bit more powerful with more torque than even my cbr, but is ~25kg heavier.
    With all of this aside though, just sit on something and take a few for a test ride. If you decide on a bike before you sit on any, you'll be bias.
    cbr250rr is more of a sports bike than the ninja250r, i find that i gotta learn forward way more than on my ninja if im on the cbr250rr which to me is very uncomfortable after months of the ninja so yeah if you want comfort/relaxed ride go for the ninja, if you want dat sound/acceleration cbr produces over the ninja then get that

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by supersaiyan View Post
    cbr250rr is more of a sports bike than the ninja250r, i find that i gotta learn forward way more than on my ninja if im on the cbr250rr which to me is very uncomfortable after months of the ninja so yeah if you want comfort/relaxed ride go for the ninja, if you want dat sound/acceleration cbr produces over the ninja then get that
    Kawasaki newer

Easier to sell

Better trade in.

Also new 300 ninja looks good .

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Vespa

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    well I am actually looking at a LAMs bike over the last couple of days as well.

Im 114 kg's and 180cm and I look kinda small on a Ninja 250 and just plain silly on a CBR250 lol

So im looking at Ninja 650RL instead... and once im off L's I could always just unscrew the limiter *shrugs*
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars