Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    You really like being spoon fed don't you :P
    Are you coming to Tamepered with me on dec 16th?
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    You really like being spoon fed don't you :P
    Are you coming to Tamepered with me on dec 16th?

Who wouldn't like to get spoon fed?! Live like a king!
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I prefer being fed grapes by handmaidens

Quote Originally Posted by eLtrix View Post
    Will do tommorow.

Shift knob is kind of a awkward... looks really small. but feels good to shift with
    its spoon, its greeeeat.

if you find you want something else, check out TWM Shift Knobs, I've ordered two from them and they've been pretty awesome.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    its spoon, its greeeeat.

if you find you want something else, check out TWM Shift Knobs, I've ordered two from them and they've been pretty awesome.
    I'm pretty happy with the spoon shift knob. Feels great, i can firmly grab onto it and shift without slipping my hands unlike my fd2r knob. I has sweaty hands sometimes.. T_T

The only thing i dont like is that it is actually quite small. So looks awkward, ill post up a picture later on today, at work atm!
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by eLtrix View Post
    I'm pretty happy with the spoon shift knob. Feels great, i can firmly grab onto it and shift without slipping my hands unlike my fd2r knob. I has sweaty hands sometimes.. T_T

The only thing i dont like is that it is actually quite small. So looks awkward
    , ill post up a picture later on today, at work atm!
    just have a read of what you wrote.

you'll see what i mean

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    just have a read of what you wrote.

you'll see what i mean

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that you mentioned it....

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Anyway a bit of an update since its been awhile and some photos from clubitr eoym

Pics of spoon gear in car!

Pic of the mirror you cant really see i suppose but its there :P

Pics of clubitr meet!

++ MORE TO COME ONCE THEY GET UPLOADED

ALSO A HATEFUL PIC!!

I got pulled over on the way home one night by an unmarked cop. For no reason at all. I wasn't speed what so ever, i didnt get a fine or anything but it just pisses me off to get pulled over for no reason when i just wanted to get home from a long day. He spent a good 10 minutes looking at my engine bay to find nothing wrong with it (he even took pictures to send it off to get assistance). He looked rather pissed he didnt get me for anything tbh. Pissed off bad but at least i didnt get a fine or lose any points.

AND for all you people who thinks my car needs MOAR LOW:

The picture may make it seem easy but trust me its not, the picture doesnt do justice as to how fking bad it is. As you can see my neighbor whose actually got a better drive way has plates to get up into it for a normal car (with out it he still scrapes FOR A NORMAL CAR). So yeah i really cant low it moar but i really want to. Realistically this is the best i can get. Sure i can park outside on the street. But i've been burned before by a hit and run so Im not taking a risk on my new baby.
    Also as it stands, my front STILL scrapes getting out of this bitch. Going up and down...*
    IF ANYONE THINKS OTHERWISE THAT I SHOULD STILL GIVE IT MORE LOW, I FORMALLY CHALLENGE YOU CAN GET UP AND DOWN MY DRIVEWAY WITHOUT SCRAPING I WILL LOWER IT!!

Here is how it sits this morning after a quick rinse from last nights cruise with all the dead bugs and dirt on the car outside my work place
    Last edited by eLtrix; 03-12-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Maybe the picture does make it look not so bad, but if you're bothered enough would you make it if you backed onto your grass out the front, go over your neighbours driveway then back down I might do this challenge, is there cash prize?!

Whats wrong with scraping? Harden up princess
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    When it involves massivly scraping a $800 catback, there is no need to harden up as practicality takes place. Low is not a lifestyle for all young paduwan
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by khanguskhan View Post
    Maybe the picture does make it look not so bad, but if you're bothered enough would you make it if you backed onto your grass out the front, go over your neighbours driveway then back down I might do this challenge, is there cash prize?!
    Lol you may think thats a good idea. But at this point you would have already scraped your b-pipe. And will only become worst trying to get out again side ways from the grass. Where the scrape happens is the first flat surface you get up to going up. The rest is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Whats wrong with scraping? Harden up princess
    Sure if you are scraping your car. Who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    When it involves massivly scraping a $800 catback, there is no need to harden up as practicality takes place. Low is not a lifestyle for all young paduwan
    ^ Exactly and my front lip too Its already torn so i have to replace it.

And oh heres a pic of the scrape i took after owning it for one day when i managed to get it on the hoist(had to use bricks and woods). Forgot about i took this too!