Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnassan View Post
    Will the trader be expelled if they can not provide a valid licence and or ABN under the same business name?
    This has been a prerequisite for becoming a trader on Ozhonda for some 5+ years now :-)

There is only one trader who's ABN doesn't have his business name associated with it, just him as a sole trader. I'll be sorting this out shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    I think it may be a good idea for any traders conducting 'work' to carry some sort of liability insurance, in the same way a doctor or engineer would.. Or perhaps some sort of preworks agreement in the event of a dispute.
    I'll need to confirm this but from what I understand you require all the relevant insurances to get you licensees.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Last edited by joyride; 17-10-2012 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Unrelated to topic

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    This has been a prerequisite for becoming a trader on Ozhonda for some 5+ years now :-)

There is only one trader who's ABN doesn't have his business name associated with it, just him as a sole trader. I'll be sorting this out shortly.
    I really do hope this ends up expelling the trader in the center of this whole situation. They wont be able to provide a mechanic/tune qualification and have been ripping people off for too long.

Great work so far Wyn and Mods!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    this is good to hear m8ys
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post
    I'll need to confirm this but from what I understand you require all the relevant insurances to get you licensees.
    I was of this understanding too but at my workplace we still require proof and verification of these insurances. Qualifications can be faked, such as in the 'Qantas fake engieers' ordeal.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Any new information?

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Do the traders that have their accounts suspended get a partial refund on the advertising sponsorship they paid for on this website?

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    Do the traders that have their accounts suspended get a partial refund on the advertising sponsorship they paid for on this website?
    This i'd doubt. When you get your rego canceled by the police you dont get a refund.

~King Of Spam~

Quote Originally Posted by Tai View Post
    When you pay for advertising sponsorship/trader, etc. You're also agreeing to confirming to forum regulations etc, if they're breached you lose that money. Just like a VIP Forum Member [I dunno what OH call it, subscribed member?] if they're caught multi-accounting or something, they don't get refunded their subscription amount...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Moderator - here to help Array
    They dont get refunded. It's in the T&Cs
    Want to improve OH's website? Make a thread in the site discussion forum.

Know of a nice ride and think it should be featured? Send me a PM.

Hand out PQ points where deserved. Info HERE.

Provide feedback when buying/selling from OH members. Info HERE.

Subscribe to OH and benefit. Info HERE.

OzHonda Terms and Conditions HERE.

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    why am i finding it so hard to become a trader
    licensed mechanic
    licensed workshop
    registered business name and abn number
    i offer top quality service with receipt and parts and labour warranty
    and i think that you should contact the MVRIA in regards to licensing issues and makes sure all the traders only provide the services they are permitted to by law

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Just thought I'd post an update.

We have decided not to offer a renewal to the trader in question until the allegations are cleared up. The trader access expired on 17 October and we are not offering a renewal at this stage.

I cannot comment on any of the allegations but I urge all members to use the Contact Us form to submit any feedback on any matter related to the marketplace. If you don't submit feedback we will never know.

Thread closed.

PS: For the post above mine, I'm not sure what the problem is. I've replied to all queries via the Contact Us form.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq