Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    as long as the gauge is not higher than the highest part of your dash, its ok.

normally, the speedo area is the highest, so as long as you have gauges mounted at the same hight or less, you will be fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Ive heard they can defect you as the light the gauge emit when on can distract the driver of both you car and others

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM DC2R View Post
    Ive heard they can defect you as the light the gauge emit when on can distract the driver of both you car and others
    that seems fair enough. i had some gauges in my previous civic and the light would glare onto my windscreen. was pretty distracting. some of the cheaper brand gauges are very bright!

i have an apexi boost gauge at the moment, and im really happy with it. nice and dim, perfect at night.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post
    that seems fair enough. i had some gauges in my previous civic and the light would glare onto my windscreen. was pretty distracting. some of the cheaper brand gauges are very bright!

i have an apexi boost gauge at the moment, and im really happy with it. nice and dim, perfect at night.
    instant HUD!
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    instant HUD!
    Instant upside-down HUD!

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    god I hate Australia....guess im gonna shove it in my single din dash.
    B-serious m8

Isnt under feed LEDS more distracting than gauges?...