New to the forums, and hondas

Hey guys, Just picked up a little honda that I was planning on getting rid of straight away... until I drove it and realized it could be a lot of fun!!

Its an EF civic, think its a GLX or GLI? cant remember, but its got nice seats and electric windows and mirrors etc haha

the car itself is absolutely immaculate, 2 owners from new and always garaged and well looked after mechanically (really shows when you drive it) white and manual.

so I thought I would sign up and find out some info on what directions I can head in with the car, looked at BA16 swap etc but that would be able to happen for a while and at the moment its my daily so cant have it off the road too long.

Only have the one pic of it for now but will take some more as things start happening.

Welcome abourd bro!

Check out the upcoming meet.
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...t-monthly-meet

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Welcome mate,alot of people fall in love with those after driving one,very nimble little cars

Car looks very tidy and clean,good pickup. Its an ED GL btw,EF is the japan release with a few differences

Also you mean b16a not ba16

Well at least no one will doubt my ignorance when it comes to hondas hahah, thanks for that.

Perth meet sounds alright too, will try and keep up GO THE DUAL CARB!

well looks like unfortunately i have to go through with selling the car as first planned. dam responsibilities!!!!

well its been fun (for the 2 whole days I got to drive it)