Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JDMYard 4-2-1 Header vs SPOON 4-2-1 Header vs...

Hi guys,

Trying to do some research on headers for my EP3, brands such as TODA and SSR have popped up frequently but I don't really want to wait TOO long for TODA stuff.

JDMyard K series header costs around 1k and SPOON header costs around 1.5k. So was just wondering whether or not the extra $500 is worth it or not? OR should I pick another brand?

Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3 Type R
    Tegiwa headers Toda reps quality is excellent i had them on my old ep3 made a nice difference could certainly feel it. worth around $530 shipped to Australia. brand new in the box, the piping diameter and overall size is exactly the same as toda header,imo you're just paying for the name.

Keep in mind it has no cat - bolts straight onto stock exhaust system and most aftermarket systems
    If you want go compare toda headers and tegiwa header's, you wont find a difference and Tegiwa ship pretty fast.

Last edited by baby_phantom; 09-10-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    We dont have those header anymore
    We got PLM 4-2-1 header for EP3/DC5 for $600 and We got buddyclub header for $1270.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by EG5 View Post
    We got PLM 4-2-1 header for EP3/DC5 for $600 and We got buddyclub header for $1270.
    Which one is better

Quote Originally Posted by baby_phantom View Post
    Tegiwa headers Toda reps quality is excellent i had them on my old ep3 made a nice difference could certainly feel it. worth around $530 shipped to Australia. brand new in the box, the piping diameter and overall size is exactly the same as toda header,imo you're just paying for the name.

Keep in mind it has no cat - bolts straight onto stock exhaust system and most aftermarket systems
    If you want go compare toda headers and tegiwa header's, you wont find a difference and Tegiwa ship pretty fast.

Oh cool! I'll defs think about this
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by EG5 View Post
    Damn okay, how are the PLMs compared to the Buddyclubs?

Brand names aren't always the best. Like said above, there are Replicas made that can do the job just aswell for half the price...
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Fukin get what u pay for. Truest saying ever.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    unless u tune it your not going to tell the difference with between a $100 header or a $1000 header. they are all the same crap! shit like this just piss me
    off! people paying thousands for a brand name when their are replicas that do the same thing for half the price!

i have 2 mates with ep3s. both have a spoon catback. one has tegiwa headers and the other has buddyclub. both are running the gruppe m intake. and both are making pretty much identical power with a kpro tuned by the same person.. if you have a money tree or your dad is somehow related to bill gates, go the todas. if not go with the tegiwa! theyre just as good!

only downside of the tegiwa headers is you cant boast on about how you paid soo much for your toda or buddyclubs!
    Last edited by cihanvtec; 15-10-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Lmao ok.
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    dont you mean K-pro ?
    Say Wahh

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    lol yes i do

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post
    unless u tune it your not going to tell the difference with between a $100 header or a $1000 header. they are all the same crap! shit like this just piss me
    off! people paying thousands for a brand name when their are replicas that do the same thing for half the price!

i have 2 mates with ep3s. both have a spoon catback. one has tegiwa headers and the other has buddyclub. both are running the gruppe m intake. and both are making pretty much identical power with a kpro tuned by the same person.. if you have a money tree or your dad is somehow related to bill gates, go the todas. if not go with the tegiwa! theyre just as good!

only downside of the tegiwa headers is you cant boast on about how you paid soo much for your toda or buddyclubs!
    eh not really ay bra
    genuine hytech header and plm hytech replica is like comparing dick cheese and sourgrape

lolwut
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre