Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    Thanks for your suggestions sammutn90. I will take a look at that and see if it helps. I've noticed over a few weeks that it's mostly alright if I drive the car everyday. But as soon as it sits there for longer than a day without being driven, it acts up. Then gets better again after driving for a bit. So I'm thinking I may just need to bleed the fluids again. But I will still try your suggestion and see how it goes. Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vti_R
    Yea no worries man just try that am i did bleed it but it didnt really make a differents on the pedal freeplay its more to do with adjusting the pedal was yours hard selecting in gear?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Have you checked the slave cylinder to make sure that it is not leaking from the piston that pushes against the clutch release fork?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    @ sammutn90. I did notice it's a little harder to change gear while the problem is occuring. However it becomes easier with a bit of driving.

@ aaronng. I haven't checked the slave, no. I don't feel I've lost any fluid since the master was changed, so I presumed a leak wasn't likely.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vti_R
    Yeah thats what happened to mine aswell but since i have adjusted the pedal freeplay its was better now to change gear now but i need to do engine mounts for a smoother gear change and are u running oem mtf fluid thats helps aswell

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    My mate who did the change for me is a Volkswagon mechanic, and he took the fluid from there. So I presume it's OEM Volkswagon fluid hahaha.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 Vti_R
    U serious man change that to honda mtf

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    Oh I wasn't talking about transmission fluid. I was talking about the fluid in the master clutch cylinder. It's still an OEM grade brake fluid, is it that much of a problem?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    As long as it is DOT3, DOT4 or DOT5.1, it's fine.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2