Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking For A Reliable Automotive Shop Here in Campbelltown Area*

Hello there mates. First of, im new to this car enthusiast thing. Matter of fact, my interest in car cosmetic and modification is just starting to bloom and because of my interest, im seeking knowledge and inputs now FYI i just registered to this site 2 days ago.
    well anyways, back to the topic. so im starting to modify my honda civic sedan EG. at the moment, all i want to do is upgrade the bottom parts like the shocks, suspensions and buy new rims and tyres.
    i went to tunehouse to enquire about the TEINs SA coz thats the one that i want to install, the thing is, the place is to far from where i live and i cant afford to leave my civic there for a day. plus this is the my only means of transportation.
    so im thinking of another idea. im thinking of ordering the TIENs there and find a reliable autoshop here in Campbelltown who can install it.
    so mates living in the area, i want to ask for your help. would you like to suggest any reliable automotive shops who can install the thing for me? the ones with lesser labour price as well.

Thanks mates.ü

Member Array
    Ever thought of DIY?

Modding cars comes hand in hand with learning things yourself, and eventually trying it yourself!

Not in your area, but pm bennjamin - he can fix you up with a couple of hours turnaround!

@kcokla
    mate who's bennjamin? o_O?
    can you provide a lil info please. ty

bennjamin is a moderator on here that also does DIY work =)
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Thats him ;0)

Btw im away until the 6th November - pm me and ill fire away a couple of suggestions for your diy needs

problem is im so noob in this car modification thing and i dont have tools of my own yet.

Member Array
    I was in the same boat. Comes with time !

Take hr car to Ben.

reach out to wholesale suspensions on this forum who can supply and fit tiens
    MFactory Competition Products

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    mate Lube Mobile

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by void- View Post
    mate Lube Mobile
    Call 13 30 32

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Theres a few workshops around Minto in the industrial area that can hook u up, from past experience stay away from pedders on blaxland st.

Ingleburn industrial area has alot of race proven mechs as well. PM us for details, I live in Ingleburn.

@amant02 - mate i almost had my civic serviced there mate. glad i didn't do it. whats the issue w/ pedders btw if you dont mind me askin?

and do you know where we can buy/order less expensive KONIs here in campbelltown? coz i changed my mind. instead of TIENs, i'll just go for KONIs.