Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    yes fitment is 100 percent, and because the outlet/donut is 2 inch same as oem, it will bolt onto the cat with zero issues. Only thing is, if u want a perfect o2 reading best to extend ur o2 sensor to the bung all the way down where it the y pipe merges into one for a accurate reading across all 4 cylinders... i never got around to it, got lazy lol, most ppl tend to just use the bung that is closes to the top as u dont need to extend anything
    That's what i wanted to hear thank you for your time
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Car:
    '93 EG Si
    I'm looking to get one of this N* Power header soon as well, since from all those positive comments and recommendations on here.
    Buying from Nahux's website will save you $9.99 compared to their Ebay page!
    Currently officially unofficially Ozhonda's vinyl sticker distributor:
    1 Small 150 x 29mm: $6 posted
    1 Large 250 x 43mm: $8 posted

IG: thenameis3k9

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by eren View Post
    That's what i wanted to hear thank you for your time
    anytime

Quote Originally Posted by 3K9 View Post
    I'm looking to get one of this N* Power header soon as well, since from all those positive comments and recommendations on here.
    Buying from Nahux's website will save you $9.99 compared to their Ebay page!
    Yes they are best money for value, and the product finish is top for the price u pay, cant fault them at all, performance wise, is spot on, no lose of power down low, good mid to high range, an makes the engine more alive

couple it with a 2.25 or 60mm cat back with a good high flow cat, u will notice it more
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    MX5 CB400S4
    Sorry if i hijack a bit but what is quality like of the n*power extractors compared to something like say.. xforce? Always been curious about the n*power and been wanting to do them for a while because i couldn't justify the $500.00 odd dollars on xforce extractors on a d-series when im sure quality and power are very similar. I've done an xforce catback so i've been meaning to finish it off for a while. Cheers!!
    EK1 Daily Drive.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg civic
    quality on the n*power is suprisingly good ive had them for over 2 years no problems