Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5

Replacing Windscreen Wipers

My windscreen wipers are pretty crap, even after changing the rubbers haven't noticed much of an improvement - never 'crystal clear' etc. Has anyone had any experience with this range of product?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-Int...item337d680c2b

Thanks!
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Never heard of those. Are the ones you have right now from ebay? Maybe thats why :P. I buy $10 ones from auto barn and its always crystal clear. Especially after i spray some rainx on it.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Autobarn sells them pretty cheap and I've never had a problem with them.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    i use Aero flat design . and mine work fine. But mines a differ brand which i also got from ebay!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    what blades have you replaced them with? trico refills ive had very good experience with, any other no-name brand or home-brand refills never last or perform the same.

If you want to go a step up, the Bosch Aerotwin are the way to go imo. Check ebay or wiperblades.co.uk as local shops have stopped stocking them

A clean windshield is going to help alot though, look for some glass polish at your local auto shop and follow directions on the bottle. Maybe even some rainx to add but i find it doesn't last long and leaves oily residues behind.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    scrub it with a sponge and apply rain x
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    I'm using stock wipers.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Spoon Sports is the way to go man,jdm quality

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Kinda screams "steal me" there was a guy on here who that happened to actually, he didn't realize until he went to clean his windows then thought wtf where's my wipers? lol.. fkn thieving kunce -.-

I ALWAYS replace the arm, not just the rubber. $15 from SCA (think the brand is triton), fits fine and does not have a problem cleaning the windscreen!
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    2000 grit sandpaper, soapy water and a blade, get that windscreen real clean before blaming the wiper blades
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE