Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    easiest manual you will ever drive go for it just be smooth and slow with the clutch and u cant go wrong

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTypeS View Post
    easiest manual you will ever drive go for it just be smooth and slow with the clutch and u cant go wrong
    OT!!
    Love how you have my name and car as a username all in one .
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    worst drivers are the ones who come from diving automatic for a few years then decide to give manual a go
    ie next door neighbour parents buy him a brand new 2012 wrx sedan to learn on and hes got a steep drive way and i have to listen to him riding the clutch on and off reving it like a mofo every day and he does happy laps up and down my street too show off
    Perhaps he drives up and down the street in order to practice driving a manual in comfortable surroundings and, you know, improve?

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Perhaps he drives up and down the street in order to practice driving a manual in comfortable surroundings and, you know, improve?
    perhaps nobody gives two shits what you think? you must roam these forums all day to pick shit. that comment is old byudddy yheeeaaa vtaaak
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Depends on who does the work. Most mechanics will set you back $1,000-1,200 in a shop, total.

Some will give you change from a grand.

If you're in Melb I know a guy who'd do it for about $650-850 depending on the price/type of clutch.