Drivers door lock question

Hi,

I just replaced the drivers door actuator on my 05 euro and i am not sure if it is functioning correctly.

When i sit in the car, close the drivers door and push down on the lock all doors lock. However if i pull up the door lock it does not unlock all doors. My parents 04 accord (not euro) unlocks all doors when you pull up the door lock.

Could someone with a CL9 euro tell me if pulling up on the drivers door lock unlocks all doors?

Thanks very much,

Adam

Edit: Just to clarify, the lock/unlock button on the door and the lock/unlock button on the remote works correctly. It's just pulling up the door lock that doesn't unlock all doors.
    Last edited by adamc11; 06-11-2012 at 09:02 PM.

There is no one here that can check if pulling up the drivers door lock on their euro unlocks all doors?

Mine doesn't. Only works using the button and the remote.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro
    Doesn't do it for me, should work if you press the unlock on the drivers door controls.
    https://www.carexpert.com.au/
    Last edited by xiang; 09-09-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Pulling up won't unlock all doors. You have the option on the driver side to unlock all/lock all doors, but pushing them all down is apparently a 'safety' thing from what Honda has told me when I was getting my front 2 Actuators done. They said its not hard to pull them all up so that's why it wasn't included in the feature to all uniformly open.

So, in a nutshell. Pushing it down locks all doors, pulling up only yours however the switch will lock/unlock all doors or you can use your remote. Hope that helped

makes sense from a safety POV. if i wanted to unlock all four doors, ill press the unlock button. if i only want mine to unlock, ill pull the lock up

I have the same problem with the drivers side door and purchased a genuine replacement actuator for $45 on ebay but I want to find out directions for removing the door skin (without damage). I have seen a previous post about that but cant find it now! can any one help with either directions on how to remove the door skin or post showing the same

Thanks!