Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2

this is so dumb.....

I just finished fixxing my sub install. so i locked my door and headed to the boot glass to close it, so I could set the alarm (EG civic Alarm and central locking separate)

Got to the boot hatch and noticed a Ockey strap there so I put the keys down next to the sub and i tied the strap up to the strut bar, and CLOSED THE GLASS!!!
    ||||||||||||||||||||--------||||||||||---------------||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||||||||||--------||||||||||---------------||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ||||||||||-||||||||||-------||||||||||---------------||||||||||------------||||||||||
    ||||||||||--||||||||||------||||||||||---------------||||||||||------------||||||||||
    ||||||||||---||||||||||-----||||||||||---------------||||||||||------------||||||||||
    ||||||||||----||||||||||----||||||||||---------------||||||||||------------||||||||||
    ||||||||||-----||||||||||---||||||||||---------------||||||||||------------||||||||||
    ||||||||||------||||||||||--||||||||||---------------||||||||||------------||||||||||
    ||||||||||-------||||||||||-||||||||||---------------||||||||||------------||||||||||
    ||||||||||--------||||||||||||||||||||---------------||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    ||||||||||--------||||||||||||||||||||---------------||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

anyway, can someone pm me a method to get this bitch open...
    starting to regret not having central locking not connected to the alarm/immoboliser.

dont post the method on here because next thing you know EG's gonna be dissapearing.
    Last edited by GU357; 07-11-2012 at 05:03 AM.

Got window protection? Smash it like ur gf....

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    HAHAHAHAHAHA good one!

I've done this before. be creative.

Your front windsheidl needs replacement.. right?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Set car on fire
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    I heard passenger door glass are pretty cheap to replace compared to windscreens
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    you could probable find second hand boot glass from for sale section for around $50? Otherwise wreckers?
    Plus its easy to replace

Depending on the type of lock, maybe use a thin piece of steel to grab onto the lock and pull it open.

Will try and get a pic when I get to my car later.

You so Don't need to brake any windows. Coat hangers are your friend
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    you got RACV/Q in perth? They can open your door without breaking all your windows out

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    i did the same thing

i just shoved a coat hanger down the door and eventually gripped the lock and got it open

lots of scratches though..

love how this is in the noob section lol
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

that is what i did if i ever need to pop my doors open.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    unfortunately not a member, and a the coat hanger bend by the time the get through
    so i cant get them to grab the lock.
    i neeed to drive to work so i cant go smashing my screens