Thread: insurance

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda civic ek1

insurance

Anyone know which company offers the best insurance price for a 19 year old with a civic ek in nsw ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda civic ek1
    also, is there some way a company can check whether there has been previous claims at other insurance companies and check which insurance company u were with before ? The insurance is much cheaper if I choose my previous insurance company as a rival company

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Just be Careful. Insurance can be very expensive.

I would just go third party and be done with it.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Could be worth contacting an insurance broker and see if they can give you an idea on how to either reduce the cost or what the best cost you could be provided with would be.

That's actually what I did, but it was through a family friend so it worked out well for me.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Third party fire and theft.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh third party fire and theft, just be careful some say that the car can have no mods, so make sure u choose one that is open to legal mods.
    just car, shannons and so forth.

RAC i think arent happy with mods.

and im pretty sure they can tell. But you could always say that your relatives have been trying to get u into XXXX company with them but you wanted to look around and they might drop the price to make it more appealing for you.

Some insurance company dont cover for mods, Unless you notify them, which then occurs extra fees on top of your basic premium, Nrma is happy to cover all mods as along as it meet RTA requirements