Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15

miss my s2000 :(

Hi all,

Not a day goes past without me regretting selling the s2000. It's been about a year now and i still cant stop wishing that the wheel i'm behind was the s2000's.

I put a deposit on a White GTS 86 Manual and was expecting delivery early next year, but cancelled a day ago because i just couldn't bear think that i buy it and still miss the s2000.

I'm still contemplating on whether i buy another s2000 or not.

If i was to, would it be an old AP1 or wait for a very recent AP2 model..

I think to myself, i wouldn't help myself but want to mod it and a later model AP2 being modded would be like torture.

to me the s2000 was like my puppy love, it was love on first site, love so perfect, but i stupidly took the advice of other elders around me and sold her to someone else.

I dont even know if i buy another s2000, would it be the same as my fist one? would i have that same connection with the next one?

Anyways, thought i'd express my thoughts to my fellow ozhondanians..

Ps. i've been driving a s13 silvia around for a few months now.

Alp
    Last edited by ALPS; 09-11-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    wow beautiful!! what wheels are they?
    StanceSlutz

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    I think you should buy an s2000
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Didnt you have some kunts keying your softtop? They still fukin with you?
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    I think you should buy an s2000
    good advice. the s2000 is a really nice car.

If you're still being fukked around with I would advise against it, but then again they'll key every car that you own. I'm going through the same phase now, and after talking with lots of people around me, elders included. People that want me to sell the car as well, pretty much to notice immediate benefit.

But you gotta think, if you keep getting pushed into selling, then making purchase, you'll keep getting caught in that cycle, some people like to be in that cycle, I personally don't. About to turn 21, I'm looking to get a house by around 24, so with every decision I make, it's a final stress free decision of no turning back. So if you really want to get another s2000, you gotta consider that you won't be pushed into selling it AGAIN and then end up picking another one up AGAIN, it is a waste of money cycling cars and parts.

what was the reason for selling?

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Buy a Porsche

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    dnt_cry_is_k
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

maybe have a car rego plate that is lower profile?

tbh i never understood why people buy plates, or customise their cars to something overly personal. it just creates attention and can work against you (angry ex, jealous morons, general wankers)

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    The wheels are work emotion xd9s.

I don't think it was hate. I think it was more so the young kids roaming round the streets with nothing better to do.. But I've since moved out of the area..

I think I will look for an AP1.

I feel proud that my name is plated on the car. its hard getting your name on plates. Dunno. Guess everyone's different. I prefer my name than a stupid plate like CMEFLY or IMDLAW or INDEBT or I could go on for ever..
    i don't get my reputation points from spam threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    I feel proud that my name is plated on the car. its hard getting your name on plates. Dunno. Guess everyone's different. I prefer my name than a stupid plate like CMEFLY or IMDLAW or INDEBT or I could go on for ever..
    dont get me wrong. your own name on the plate is wicked, definitely something to be proud, but i (personally) wouldnt put it on something that i had to drive daily and leave unattended for any period of time. but hey, its all about how comfortable you are about it.