Car:
    Civic Sedan
    the ass is so fugly

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    What made u down grade? I was thinking of upgrading from my FD1.
    We wanted something more fuel efficient, smaller, funky, and still fun to drive at the cheapest price so we could pay off mortgage sooner.

We'll see how good it is to drive when I get it. The euro was a ripper on spirited drives for it's size.

The thing I hate most with getting a new car is there's no after market support for ages. Like for something as simple as pads. I'm not sure why Honda choose very poor pads for their cars.

because of cost cutting

the 9th interior has so much cheap plastic it feels like a toy car inside

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I didn't like the look.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I'd like it if it wasn't for the way the brake lights are situated on the back of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by leetie123 View Post
    because of cost cutting

the 9th interior has so much cheap plastic it feels like a toy car inside
    I'd agree if u were talking about the FD. Center console is terrible compared to before.

But coming from a lux euro and comparing to a VW when we were shopping around the civic hatch wasn't that bad.

I have to admit I didn't initailly like the odyssey front end theme.

What most concerning is Honda have stopped offering manual on some of their top spec cars. That's just wrong.
    Last edited by MKI4EVA; 13-11-2012 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    I'd agree if u were talking about the FD. Center console is terrible compared to before.

But coming from a lux euro and comparing to a VW when we were shopping around the civic hatch wasn't that bad.

I have to admit I didn't initailly like the odyssey front end theme.

What most concerning is Honda have stopped offering manual on some of their top spec cars. That's just wrong.
    almost every single Honda Civic Sports model I've seen over here (that I've been able to look inside) have been automatic, with one being manual. ratio being somewhere along the lines of 30:1.

so ... I guess I could see why they may have chosen to do it.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    manual's all about enjoyment of a sports car

ironically the civic sport isn't a sports car. It has horrible throttle hang, body roll and lacks punch. Auto is perfect as it's intended to be a good daily
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    manual's all about enjoyment of a sports car

ironically the civic sport isn't a sports car. It has horrible throttle hang, body roll and lacks punch. Auto is perfect as it's intended to be a good daily

dat R20 .... yummers.

Member Array
    Car:
    FDrive
    my cuz bought the new civic hatch VTI-S in polished metal, he got it with boot tray cover, mudflaps, rear sensor, tint, window visors, 16" alloy rims with continental tyres.. and other stuff i cant remember.. its an auto and all up just over $25k

drove the car abit and its fine, its got that eco button and the dash that shows the blue and green colour when ur driving aggro or granny style

thing to get use to would the the right and left indictor being on the left of the steering wheel instead on the right as they go its an "euro car"

went across to the toyota dealership to check out the 86 and asked about the toyota corolla and amazed it was more expensive than the new civic hatch now O.O
    Last edited by JOhnnyFD; 15-11-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Yeh civic hatch are discounting their way back into the market.

Its funny how the civic and corolla look like pressed and tarago lol. Fkn japs can't design for shit.

i kinda like the new corolla tho =3= apparently in jp they have an awd version too