Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda

Exclamation ep3r - broken transmission mount?

Hi guys, got a big problem with my ep3r that just occurred yesterday. I cannot get into 1st gear for some reason and when I disengage the clutch, it makes a strange noise as if I'm riding the clutch but I'm not which leads to the smell of burning the clutch. The car shakes during idle most of the time, and when it doesn't, I'm able to get into 1st gear again. :/

Leading to this problem, when i accelerate or turn very hard or brake, it makes a loud clunking sound near the driver side . I was told by the RWC guy that it was the tie rod(he also mentioned it isnt part of RWC) which I believe and now this problem has occurred and I don't know what to do.

Do I have the right to go back to the RWC guy to fix this problem(to be confirmed its the transmission mount) as it is part of RWC standards consider the certificate has not expired and still valid for 30 days. I personally believe the guy didn't do this RWC up to standards.
    Last edited by blackdc2r; 11-11-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    Don't think so. It's a on the spot check. If it checks out at the time of inspection anything after that is on you. Unless a repair was done in order to make the car roadworthy?