Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    im running blox b on my dc2. i was happy with them for a while but then as you continue driving etc you get a bit over them if you know what i mean and as far as my research goes on them theyre only slightly bigger than type r cams. dont bother with them imo as i am now upgrading to toda c2s because they suit my hi comp build much better. in saying that my mate has made 154kw on an 11:1 comp b20 with blox b cams. 600$ wont get you much in regards to parts etc. there is little to no point in doing cams if your not gonna go the full hog and port and polish the chambers, change springs over, retainers, throttle bodies and manifolds. PM if you need any help with anything
    We dont live, if we dont feel alive .

Quote Originally Posted by Jccck View Post
    I think if you're going to 'upgrade' your Motor/vehicle in some way, you should be using parts that meet or exceed OEM quality.

Skunk2 and Blox are not worthy of consideration, i wouldn't put a skunk2 part on my Accord even if it were free.
    You're asking for advice between Skunk2, Toda, and Blox.
    It's comparing crap, awesome, and cheap-knockoff of crap.

I know some of us can't just throw huge amounts of money at our cars, but you have to be realistic about it.
    If you cannot buy a 'suitable' product (And by that i mean a quality product), either save up.. Or don't buy anything at all.

Ontopic: Toda.
    Well said cheers! Ok I pretty much gave up on skunk2 and blox now. I've looked at some more choices, how are GSC, EDELBROCK and BRIAN CROWER?

Quote Originally Posted by joe.teg View Post
    im running blox b on my dc2. i was happy with them for a while but then as you continue driving etc you get a bit over them if you know what i mean and as far as my research goes on them theyre only slightly bigger than type r cams. dont bother with them imo as i am now upgrading to toda c2s because they suit my hi comp build much better. in saying that my mate has made 154kw on an 11:1 comp b20 with blox b cams. 600$ wont get you much in regards to parts etc. there is little to no point in doing cams if your not gonna go the full hog and port and polish the chambers, change springs over, retainers, throttle bodies and manifolds. PM if you need any help with anything
    Yea I understand what you are talking about mate. However this is my daily drive so I might prefer it to be not 'too' aggressive but to be quicker and more responsive than the oem itr cams have you heard about GSC, heard they are not bad?

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2002 Integra Type R
    Toda all the way. 4yrs of racing with a fully built Toda Engine. Just put the 3rd set of plugs in it. Thats over 150 track days. You do get what you pay for.
    [B]†ÎM؃Ÿ†Î†§(%)
    One To Pin DC5R (12PIN) 183.8kW@wheels of 2.15L TODA POWER
    60.97s @ QR Clubman on DZ03G Semis (Toda Powered K21.5)
    58.54s @ Lakeside Raceway on Dunlop Slicks (Toda Powered K21.5)
    59.03s @ QR Sprints on DZ02G Semis (Toda Powered K21.5)

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by timofytit View Post
    Toda all the way. 4yrs of racing with a fully built Toda Engine. Just put the 3rd set of plugs in it. Thats over 150 track days. You do get what you pay for.
    I want him no homo
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    same ^^
    part time potato

Quote Originally Posted by z5367489 View Post
    Yea I understand what you are talking about mate. However this is my daily drive so I might prefer it to be not 'too' aggressive but to be quicker and more responsive than the oem itr cams have you heard about GSC, heard they are not bad?
    It might be best to check around the gains and experiences people have had with various combinations you're looking at to see if mild cams will meet your expectations then, otherwise after you do all the hard work you find that the mild cams aren't able to meet your expectations, you'll be blowing yet more money on parts, labour and tuning. Its hard with small capacity NA because you don't have the bigger cubes to help with low-mid range torque nor help with idle [to a degree] which most of us need with our daily.
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter