Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: random question

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda civic ek1

random question

So apparently according to my neighbour, my driving style is very provocative. He forms his theory based on the fact that i accelerate too fast when the red light turns green, so i am normally the first car to leave, but i dont drive over the speed limit. I drive in the right (fast) lane cos i have to turn right later on, but cars tailgate me although i am driving at the speed limit. So just curious, if someone drove like this around u, would it provoke you? Also , I'd like to know what are some things i should and shouldnt do if i just plan on driving normally and not provoke anyone. I was on my green Ps and driving a corolla in those scenarios if that makes a difference.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15

Provoke me to what? Race or rape you?

Follow you home and rape you, nah
    Wouldnt even incite me to race because I do the same thing.

Unless you being a tosser. Then I usually just keep my distance.
    Choke dealer

WTF has the world come to... is this question legit??

Man you are the driver of your car, no one decides how you should drive other than the law, you need an update? go grab a Learners Book and read it. Cars tailgate you because they are idiots.
    How hard can driving be..

tell your neighbour to eat a dick, you can drive however you want
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    nothing wrong staying on right lane as long as on speed limit, not under.
    pics of neighbor, then we can decide what to do with this neighbor.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Actually by law it is illegal to drive in the right hand lane unless overtaking (in theory). In vic, you can loose 3 demerit points for this.
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    a few states abolished that left lane only law.

if ur gunning it all the time then it might be annoying, but just be considerate of other cars dont gun up their ass's
    and for everyone else who gives a f*ck what they think, if they think that means u wanna race then they can race themselves, just dont make eye contact with them.

i take off from the lights pretty quick sometimes usually becasue i dont like to hold up the pack or be surrounded by cars.
    i mean why would u want to go slow for? if the limit is 70 then get to 70 you dont have to do it in 3 seconds, but no point taking 10.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    If you want to provoke people, stupid questions like this are a good start.

So 'random'.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    indie is provoking, you guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    Actually by law it is illegal to drive in the right hand lane unless overtaking (in theory). In vic, you can loose 3 demerit points for this.
    we have this law in WA except it only applies on freeway standard roads
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Crx Del Sol
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    In QLD the DOT advices you to 'keep left unless overtaking' but it isn't a road rule, unless signed. But as far as I have been subjected to everyone drives in the right lane till someone sits up their ass then they move over.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    lol ive never had a single person move over for me, 80% of the time they slow down to piss me off which is when i usually change lanes and vtack past them then go infront.

one time a guy doing 60 in a 70 zone stopped right infront of me after i tailed him for a bit, i didnt intend to tailgate but he was doing below the limit i merely inevitably caught up to him, as he performed his emergency dickhead brake in the middle of the road i was actually in the process of checking my blind spot to overtake, i turned around car is stopping for no reason i swerve into other lane to avoid wiping him out. ended up flying past him, his stop was futile sinceit failed to really slow me down or annoy me as i didnt really care because its not personal. he was annoyed though because he beeped at me quite a lot which made me laugh.