Thread: Wind noise

Wind noise

I have a CL9. I drive on the F3 everyday. Only problem I have with it is the wind noise. More so if there is strong wind. Does anyone else notice the wind noise on their CL9? Any solutions?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    I've not really noticed overt wind noise from my CL9. Tyre noise is more the issue but that comes down to tyre selection and road surface. Have you noticed where the noise appears to becoming from? Is your car a Standard or Luxury (sunroof)? Out of interest, what city is the F3 in?
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Change of diet, perhaps?

j/k...

- HZ

Standard Euro. No sunroof. F3 is in NSW. Sound coming from front windscreen and side window.

I have the same problem as well, it sounds like a faint whistling noise from the driver side when the window is wind down. Checked all the rubber moulding seals on the glass and everything looks fine. I do have the bonnet protector and headlight protectors though, not sure if the deflection of the wind off these plastics is causing the noise?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Happens on many cars. Strong wind get into the gaps between panels and blow against the rubber seals, causing the noise. Wind does not actually get in but you can hear it as if it was. I get this on my 2004 Euro and also my brand spanking new Commodore.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2, GD3
    Also heard on a Jazz, 323i and CU2!