Threaded View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 04

[CL9] Brake rotors/pads

So after 120k my brake rotors are warped pretty badly and have <3mm on my pads, you feel like your sitting on a massage chair when slowing down from 80km/ph+... Anyway I’ve had the car checked about a week ago and they have pretty much said that I’ve got maybe 5000kms left in those unless i drive really carefully.

I'd say my driving style is aggressive so I’ve decided not to replace my rotors with OEM style rotors, but getting drilled or slotted ons instead. Hopefully they wont wrap anytime soon and provide better brakeing performance...

I've been researching a few things about rotors/pads recently and got a few questions...
    • Has anyone here upgraded their rotors/pads, if so what did you change them to?
    • Acura TSX 04 - 06 parts should fit on my 04 Euro? or are they different parts.
    • Does it matter that the TSX is LHD and the euro is RHD (in terms of rotors/pads)?
    • Any recommendations?

JaxQuickFit quoted me $700 for changing my front 2 rotors to slotted and drilled rotors, but if i can get them for myself i think i can save a bit...
    Last edited by thezaza101; 30-11-2012 at 07:01 PM.