Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cl7 Genuine Sat Nav in a 04? (the ebay one)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-TSX-CL7-...a8df74&vxp=mtr

does anyone have this? my cd player died and i wonder if its plug and play?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    It is experience with shipping, why don't you find one from wreckers?
    Some 06-08 luxury model has factory navigation, I think they will fit 04 model since the console looks the same.
    Or you can go for a aftermarket one, which has more function and newer map.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    I'm assuming you don't have sat nav already?? It is possible, but very hard to do.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The sat nav won't work in Australia. The Aus-supplied DVD won't work with it. It'll just function as a 6-stacker.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Mmm bugger, I did the bottom half to my alpine screen but the touch screen stopped working. Im up in rural qld so .owhere around has stock ones. Plus the jdm one looks pretty awesome. Does anyone have one?

recently i just bought 1 aftermarket dvd player from China to replace my broken player. so far it's work fine for Sat Nav, DVD, steering audio control and etc.. the only issue is the car dual temperature control on different side (based on left hand drive), but it's not big problem for me..

and also, it's plug and play, just piece of cake

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    wow this is awesome, how much is it? seems like its in chinese? does it have english language function too?

it's approx A$450 included postage to Australia. this player seem like only got English and Chinese language to choose... so yes, it have english language function..

the screen that what you see above is additional software on Sat Nav, i got it from the seller, it can record your journey history, fuel consumption, show you the speed, but unfortunately only shown Chinese...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    nice, do u have the ebay link?

yes, but it's chinese website again... hehee... i asked my friend bought it and post to me... if you want maybe i can ask him to help again..

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    I have this already and can supply anyone who wants to buy it with the JDM SAT NAV, CLOCK, CLUSTER, and Complete Dashboard wiring harness from a cl7. I have got it all just sitting here!

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    Call me on 0435617225 oh and I also have the CL7 steering wheel.