Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    this is the current ebay option for our cars, but you loose the factory a/c info like temperature and fan modes etc.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-DVD-P...#ht_3792wt_905

06 Euro Lux 5AT Graphite Mods: K&N Panel Filter -sold

Apologies for bringing back to life an old thread...can these be fitted to a CL9 euro?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-Accord...90500769652%26

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Accord Euro
    I am interested to see the outcome of this as to whether you are able to use all the std funtions. Also how's the sound quality with this, even though I've got double din alpine in mine

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Says OEM so you'd assume all the functions work.It also states that it's plug and play only if your car has existing sat nav.Then there's the issue of compatibility with Aus.Euros,maps etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    I have got an oem for sale.. 2nd Hand from a wrecked cl9 ...inc everything u need ..still on the car..Check FS thread
    Last edited by mrgu; 27-02-2013 at 12:22 AM.
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

blk05gli...I can now quite convincingly argue for the case that yes, a factory satnav for 06-07 could very easily work on an 03-05 Accord Euro. Doesn't matter if its a luxury or standard. A basic install isn't too hard...

however, if you want to integrate voice guidance, fuel trip info and inertial guidance, it'll be a tad tougher.

To be 100% certain, I need someone with an 03-05 Euro to tell me their HVAC unit part number, show me their HVAC unit connectors and their Audio 20 pin connector.