Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Correct me if wrong - but the gsi came standard with steelies/hubcaps and the vtir with mag wheels ( fat fives or blades)

Member Array
    Car:
    93 CRX del sol
    well what do youse think for that price?

Quote Originally Posted by Grady93 View Post
    well what do youse think for that price?
    Id offer 4k after inspection.
    EG

Is it me, or does the airbag section of the steering wheel looked popped out a bit/not aligned?
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    I think it looks bloody awful. Maybe it's fine mechanically, but usually if a car looks that bad cosmetically, it won't be that great mechanically, in my experience. Also, the amount you'd have to spend to get it looking okay would be too much for me to consider. That front bar is atrocious, and would have to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    I think it looks bloody awful. Maybe it's fine mechanically, but usually if a car looks that bad cosmetically, it won't be that great mechanically, in my experience. Also, the amount you'd have to spend to get it looking okay would be too much for me to consider. That front bar is atrocious, and would have to go.
    +1111111
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Its a sport performance style front bar

Member Array
    Car:
    93 CRX del sol
    I don't mind the bar, it's all a but sus as its been changed, the front indicator is smashed a bit in the bar, the radiator an hoses have been changed.. I just got pics of the radiator support from above looks fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    93 CRX del sol
    An yes it seems like the airbag is popped off a bit too lol dodgyyyyy

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    Its not bad for that price, but i would change the front bar and wheels as there ugly, also noticed the seats look like gsi seats? i know vti-r ones are blackish colour unless there just faded?

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by Grady93 View Post
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/forst...upe/1008443868

this is the advert^
    please dont snitch my sale either
    im gonna buy it tomorrow.

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Problem is Im sure the OP likes the look - hence the query about it.

To the OP - Go check it out. Take a mate who knows abit about cars or a mechanic friend. Take some basic tools and have alook