Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5

eg camber kit on dc4?

hey guys, i was looking around for camber kits and was wondering if a eg civic camber kit would fit on a dc2/4 teg? i know that most eg parts will fit on dc2/4 tegs and vice versa. correct me if im wrong. thanks

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Yeah should fit no worries

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    thank u i found some for sale on gumtree. i think the brand was "ORIGIN". i havent heard of it before. but does it really matter what brand it is though?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Yeah I wouldn't use a cheap brand on any suspension part that can cause serious damage due to unknown quality.

Play it safe and pay the money.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    but does it really matter what brand it is though?
    Absolutely it does.

Imagine, youre giving the car a bit of a hit through some twisty stuff.

You go around a corner, and mid corner, hit a bump in the road, and your cheap suspension arm snaps or bends.

Suddenly, you lose control an your car spears into the guard rail, or through a fence, down an embankment, where you hit a tree, and are stuck, cant move, cant get out, and nobody can see the car from the road.

Over the next few days, with no food or water you become delirious, hallucinating about what would be happening if you had just spent a little bit more money.

Finally, on the 6th day your body shuts down, and you die a slow and painful death.

You dont get found for a month, and by then all that remains of you is what nature hasnt yet taken back.

So does it really matter? Yeah, it matters.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    should also be carefuly with name brand. i heard Buddy Club bolts on the camber kit are not good.
    pay to research.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

ALL aftermarket camber arms for the front of our civics have disadvantages. If you can get away with oem arms leave them. 90% of the time you can.

Some light reading

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    The main reason you would want a camber kit is to add camber when hellflushing.

If you wanna remove camber after lowering, you just need to add in some washers behind the bolts.

I disagree. Say laters to your strut towers when slammed with camber arms. Better off modifying your fender, besides stock arms can easily pull -4 if you are that low. Washer trick only works in the rear
    Last edited by Alexx; 12-12-2012 at 09:56 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mx-5
    I'm not after like a full camber look on my car. I'm only thinking of going +2 or so. Thanks for the help!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    dont lie you want +42.. hellaflush!
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Well you dont want + anything when it comes to camber, you want negative.