Car:
    DC2R, S15
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Guise

Firstly - most standard radiators I've seen are made from alloy anyway lol ?!
    I guess the term "alloy radiator" in car mod speak refers to slightly thicker core and alloy colour lol

Like anything that is copied from an original engineered part - there is cost cutting everywhere to reduce the cost so likely little to no quality control. Hence why you see the same (copy) part lasting 2 years or two minutes.
    Not biting ya benny, much love for your knowledge. But to others who see your comment in another way..

Majority of the people(like myself) buy the "alloy radiator" for its durability and longevity, as the generic/oem radiators have "plastic(or whatever it is)" top which leak/crack over time. The alloy radiators don't have any plastic, its made out of complete alloy (duh).

There is a little difference in cooling with the bigger alloy rad, however you won't achieve much unless you have a breather tank. Which does help quite a lot, which is recommended to all who have dual core rads.

I found my $250 KLS Power spirit from 999 Automotive very good for the past 3+years. There was one leak because my a/c condenser damaged the fin, however i got that bit jb welded (shit from supercheapauto) and all sweet from there.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero