Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DC2R endlinks

DC2R endlinks

Quick question:

Does anyone know if the OEM endlinks for the DC2R's rear sway bar has rubber bushings that the sway bar connects to?

I know their is a bushing for the part of the endlink that connects to the LCA, but need to know if there is one that the sway bar connects directly to the endlink.

My problem is that i have a whitline rear sway bar with hardrace endlinks. No rubber between the endlinks and the sway bar, which i assume is causing a squeak evertime i go over a bump which has been band-aided with some grease...
    Last edited by infurNOS; 13-12-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    EG

Bushing is on the swaybar

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    just to confirm? OP has a DC2R, and DC2R's had the bushings inside the bar as opposed to on the end link.
    so now that hes replaced it with a aftermarket sway bar he has recieved one that does not have an internal bushing?
    so the bare sway bar and bare end link are in contact?

does the DC2 (not R) have endlink on the bushing or sway bar?

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    There's bushing in the dc2r stock endlink, you're referring to the D bushes that bolts on to subframe is it?

Get graphite impregnated bushings so you don't have to grease it up all the time.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    Quick question:

Does anyone know if the OEM endlinks for the DC2R's rear sway bar has rubber bushings that the sway bar connects to?

I know their is a bushing for the part of the endlink that connects to the LCA, but need to know if there is one that the sway bar connects directly to the endlink.

My problem is that i have a whitline rear sway bar with hardrace endlinks. No rubber between the endlinks and the sway bar, which i assume is causing a squeak evertime i go over a bump which has been band-aided with some grease...
    isnt he talking abt this one?

Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    just to confirm? OP has a DC2R, and DC2R's had the bushings inside the bar as opposed to on the end link.
    so now that hes replaced it with a aftermarket sway bar he has recieved one that does not have an internal bushing?
    so the bare sway bar and bare end link are in contact?
    Correct!
    EG

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    There's bushing in the dc2r stock endlink, you're referring to the D bushes that bolts on to subframe is it?
    I just found an old endlink, there is no bushing where the sway bar bolts into it, so the bushing must be on the stock dc2r sway bar.

Get graphite impregnated bushings so you don't have to grease it up all the time.
    Any idea where i can get these from ?
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    I just found an old endlink, there is no bushing where the sway bar bolts into it, so the bushing must be on the stock dc2r sway bar.

Any idea where i can get these from ?
    arrrrrrrrrr im getting even more confused.

which one are you talking about:

S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Number 2!
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    so you have big hole in there? lol
    just get another endlink from eg vti or dc gsi/vtir
    same shit
    S P A M | W O R K S

so you have big hole in there? lol
    just get another endlink from eg vti or dc gsi/vtir
    same shit
    Well, there is a gap, so the sway bar moves whenever i hit a bump and sometimes turn i presume.
    They are too hard to find themselves, i might just buy a stock DC2R rear sway bar.
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Well, there is a gap, so the sway bar moves whenever i hit a bump and sometimes turn i presume.
    They are too hard to find themselves, i might just buy a stock DC2R rear sway bar.
    can you take a pic what yours look like
    cos i never seen any endlink without bush

i got a pair here, after i see your pic
    i can send you some
    S P A M | W O R K S