Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Introduction and few questions

Hi All,

I am Bill, just bought a new 2012 Honda Euro Manual (deliver next week) for my son who just turned 17.
    I have few questions on installation of OE or Similar satnav and the sound system - i.e. upgrade the subwoofer.
    Did try to search the web for both and the information was not great.
    would like to hear any owners input who has gone through this.

Cheers,

Bill Gaheer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Just going through a very interesting audio upgrade thread for Euro...

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Welcome to OzHonda
    Just a silly question
    But why a Euro for your son as a first car?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Not his first car, his first car was a 1998 Lexus GS 300 ( for him to learn to drive on his L's). I wanted him to learn to drive a manual gearbox and in front wheel drive ( not my preferred pulling wheel - I like rear wheel drives) this was one of the best in the market. So we sold the Lexus and ordered this...

Member Array
    Car:
    21 speed push bike
    Lucky son. Welcome to ozhonda anyway

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    I wish i got a euro for my well... its still first car. since it will be his first on his P's
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_BigFoot View Post
    Hey guys,
    I have just signed up to the forum to learn more about honda as a company and more about my new Civic hatch 2012 VTI-L. Where to buy cheap genuine parts so early to its release and also if there is anyone else who has bought the same model or the VTI-S version of it!
    BTW i pick up my new car next week some time. Bought it from Larke Hoskins Honda Homebush NSW!!

Best recommendation is to go around to the dealerships and say something along the lines of "How much is X part?" ... then ... "Whats the best price you can do for me?" ... then go to another dealership ... "How much is X part?" ... then ... "Whats the best price you can do for me?" ... then ... "Well dealership Y can do X part for Z price ... can you beat that?" ... and you get the picture.

Welcome abourd to OP and post some pics when it gets delivered!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic VTI-L
    thanx lolmclol Yeah but i was wondering if there is a website for example that allows you to purchase items cheaper than the dealerships. also i was wondering if they are making GPS units for the VTI-L as i am very surprised that i have paid all this money for a "Luxury" Model but i dont get the "luxur" of GPS LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_BigFoot View Post
    btw i purchased this car with a trade in of my 2001 holden barina
    -Honda Civic VTI-L
    -Floor mats
    -rear parking sensors
    -5 year road side assist warranty
    -Full tank of petrol
    $24000 plus whatever you think the barina is worth because they inflate that price! i think its worth $2000 dent on roof plus faded roof and cracked windscreen and sometimes doesn't start straight away lol nightmare of a car LOL 26000

i was going to pick up the VTI-S
    -VTI-S
    -Floor mats
    -rear parking sensors
    -Bluetooth Bolt on
    -Added leather seats $2200
    -5 year road side assist warranty
    -Full tank of petrol
    $20500 + the trade in + the cost of the leather comes to about 24500 all up with lots of bolt on stuff
    hey man brool story co but can you make your own thread instead of derail this one

Banned Array
    Car:
    Nothing... Yet!!!11!!
    i lost track... which one is op tbh

I think gre03 is