removing a honda integra gsi/vtir spoiler

hi
    Does anyone know how to remove a honda gsi/vtir stock spoiler? I have removed two screws from each side but it still does not seem to come of the boot, it is still attached, i am not sure whether there are more screws or it is glued on with some sort of adhesion? and maybe using a heat gun i can take it of

Anyone know?

thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Mine unscrewed easily, without any glue getting in the way. You'll also need to unclip the wire for the brake light, but other than that, it should be a straightforward job. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    Mine unscrewed easily, without any glue getting in the way. You'll also need to unclip the wire for the brake light, but other than that, it should be a straightforward job. Good luck.
    how many screws did you unscrew from each side of the spoiler, and did u have to remove the plastic underneath the boot?

Two screws from each end then it should come straight off just watch the brake light wiring

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    Yes you have to remove the plastic under the bootlid, its just clips holding it then you got 2 screws on both sides holding the spoiler then unclip the brake light wire, if it seems to still be stuck there may be some glue under the spoiler. pretty simple but be careful with the brake light wire. played around with mine and blew my brake lights fuse.
    Then buy gnoments to cover up the spoiler holes or they will rust

alright thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie View Post
    Yes you have to remove the plastic under the bootlid, its just clips holding it then you got 2 screws on both sides holding the spoiler then unclip the brake light wire, if it seems to still be stuck there may be some glue under the spoiler. pretty simple but be careful with the brake light wire. played around with mine and blew my brake lights fuse.
    Then buy gnoments to cover up the spoiler holes or they will rust

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Gee steal name much!

Id bog, sand and paint the holes. Having grommets look worst then the spoiler!!!!!!!