Touché

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by simply.shredded View Post
    Seriously why spend the extra cash for a few kw ? Lol
    Bisimoto Header,
    Starting from like $700?
    27WHP gain over the factory unit, on an otherwise standard F22A Motor.
    (I assume the gain for this particular Motor would be comparitable)

That's serious power for your $'s.
    Most people spend more than that on full exhaust systems, intakes, spark plugs, etc.. And it won't get you half of what that header will.
    It's not 4x4 status, think of it as "Winter Mode".

Account Disabled Array
    PLM will do the job fine. If you ever get a built B-series, then shoot for Bisimoto and/or SSR headers

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    i doubt it.
    even it was a back to back dyno test, changing some parameter can show increase in power number. but wont necessary increase power.

Quote Originally Posted by Jccck View Post
    Bisimoto Header,
    Starting from like $700?
    27WHP gain over the factory unit, on an otherwise standard F22A Motor.
    (I assume the gain for this particular Motor would be comparitable)

That's serious power for your $'s.
    Most people spend more than that on full exhaust systems, intakes, spark plugs, etc.. And it won't get you half of what that header will.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Tell me what headers other 9 second na hondas use? There is a reason why the Bisimoto headers are far superior to everything else, but when people dont want to reach for the top and settle for second best, they try and shame those at the top
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    Tell me what headers other 9 second na hondas use? There is a reason why the Bisimoto headers are far superior to everything else, but when people dont want to reach for the top and settle for second best, they try and shame those at the top
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    A florist will always say his flowers smell best.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    couldnt have said it better.

+1 to you.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    couldnt have said it better.

+1 to you.

We're talking about header options so what do you two recommend, rather than being the typical tall poppy hunters just taking down a brand that you've probably never used?

Benson and stndrd both recommend them after being extensively experienced in the trade. The header is competitively priced too.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Price is good compare to other.
    Just don't believe the 27hp increase or whatever.

I am not saying don't buy that header.

I was stating fact that dyno number can be changed with parameter, not necessary reflect the true improvement.
    And sleeping performance start saying people can't afford top end items and shame the top end item users.

Don't believe ad until u try it urself.

For me, I have had used some headers in my b18c, and none feel massively improve. But then I haven't tried the +27hp header, go for it since its cheap as chip. But I am suprise some people can take facts in a wrong way, especially trader.
    Last edited by connorling; 20-12-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    AccordCB7 Turbo
    But I am suprise some people can take facts in a wrong way, especially trader.
    Facts?

i doubt it.
    even it was a back to back dyno test, changing some parameter can show increase in power number. but wont necessary increase power.
    Just don't believe the 27hp increase or whatever.
    Damn look at those rock solid facts. ^

You're making an assumption, that one of the worlds foremost authoritys on performance Hondas, especially N/A ones (Have you even seen how many world records he's broken/still holds)
    Would change a parameter on his Dynapack, to falsely advertise a power gain?
    And you expect Stndrd, Benson and myself to believe your 'assumption' that this is the case?

Stndrd, Benson and myself don't recommend Bisimoto parts because we read somewhere on the internet that they're good.
    We do so because we've bought them, used them, and seen the quality and passion that goes into this company.
    I'm down right offended that you'd even claim such a thing.

And my friend, YOU are the only one here who is 'taking facts in a wrong way'.

Curtis, whilst i agree with that statement completely.
    There should be no arguement in this thread, as to who produces the best smelling flowers at a fair price, as time has proven again and again.
    Last edited by Jccck; 21-12-2012 at 08:17 AM.
    It's not 4x4 status, think of it as "Winter Mode".

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Jccck View Post
    Facts?

Damn look at those rock solid facts. ^

You're making an assumption, that one of the worlds foremost authoritys on performance Hondas, especially N/A ones (Have you even seen how many world records he's broken/still holds)
    Would change a parameter on his Dynapack, to falsely advertise a power gain?
    And you expect Stndrd, Benson and myself to believe your 'assumption' that this is the case?

Stndrd, Benson and myself don't recommend Bisimoto parts because we read somewhere on the internet that they're good.
    We do so because we've bought them, used them, and seen the quality and passion that goes into this company.
    I'm down right offended that you'd even claim such a thing.

And my friend, YOU are the only one here who is 'taking facts in a wrong way'.

Curtis, whilst i agree with that statement completely.
    There should be no arguement in this thread, as to who produces the best smelling flowers at a fair price, as time has proven again and again.
    ok,

just answer me these,

did I say that Bisimoto changed the parameter on the dyno to make power increase?

and

is it true ANYONE can change the parameter to make it looks like it has improvement?