gave the judge my reason
    said thanks bowed again and got the f out

the judge just stated what i did etc
    then asked me if i had anything to say.. that was about it
    Like a boss

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    your situation is ****ed. been there done that. don't go the lawyer route. waste of cash. they'll bring up all your driving offences and judge your character on that. which don't look like you got a chance. most likely you'll get a 12 month disqualification and a $500-$600 fine. well that's what i got anyway. plus you'll pay the $50 fee that the police charge to take you to gaol, but you wont go to gaol. since this is you first drive whilst suspended offence. and if you got caught in double demerits its 2X time and 2X cash owed.
    touge is my style, F@CK your style!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9-N/A DC2-S/C
    just took time to read earlier posts. sounds like it went well!
    touge is my style, F@CK your style!

$450 fine and 12 months suspension....

Quote Originally Posted by joeyybruh View Post
    All honesty man, its hard to get away with that sort of stuff especially because you've been a repeat offender so the judge/prosecutor will only see one thing.

that is, that you willingly did it and you willingly put people lives on the road at risk of injury or death.

My mate got caught street racing, yes it was put down as street racing by the witnessing cop.. he paid big money for his lawyer and also had to pay court fees.

In the end, he still had to serve one year on top of the time he was waiting for his case to go on trial.

Go figure, all that and still cop a year. its pretty hard to contest depending on your situation and record. Best of luck dude, lol ..

A work mate got his license disaqualified for 3 years and his parents paid 20k for a lawyer. he was going to serve jail time but got that 3 years no license and 260 hours community service.

No license, under the influence, no rego and led a police chase LOOL JESUS people. A license is a privilege, lets all respect it.
    Lol i think i know this person

the judge said "your convicted" and handed out the penatly 450 and 1year. Does that mean I now have a criminal conviction?

I have jury duty coming up. Will I be ineligible for it?

Quote Originally Posted by bos1234 View Post
    the judge said "your convicted" and handed out the penatly 450 and 1year. Does that mean I now have a criminal conviction?

I have jury duty coming up. Will I be ineligible for it?
    dat dere criminal record will be stopping you from jury duty brah