Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    guys i was speeding while drunk in a heeps turbo, unregistered, defected and upsidedown car while in the company of stripper/prostitue midgets(not sure cause popo stoped me), think ill get in trouble?
    why do popo try to f**k up my good time? also i had to pay for the whores up front will this count towards my fines?

im sorry but obviously there are some of you whose judgement is soooo poor that perhaps a year or 5 on the bus will do you some good, seriously ive seen enough dumb sh!ts killed to know this aint no game son.
    Re read the first post then edit your post, I posted something similar and did the same after I did.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Beware of getting declared as a habitual offender. Your sentenced will be increased just for being a repeat offender.

Have to do your time for the crime plus appeal for the judge to quash your 'bonus' time

Quote Originally Posted by bos1234 View Post
    Hi
    Recently, I got caught on a suspended licence. Police pulled me over for a random breathe test and found defects in my car. Subsequently, he found that my licence was suspended.

I am going to court in Feb 2013. Has anyone been in the same situation? Would I require a lawyer? What punishments can I expect to encounter?

edit: I was suspended for 3 months --> applied for good behaviour bond - received 1 point

Got caught using mobile phone - suspended for 6 months

Got caught whilst suspended for 6 months --> going to court.
    i can give u advice casue ive been in your shoes..

i was caught street racing while on a suspended sentence...

i did get a lawyer..

i got done 3 years and 5k fine..

you wouldnt need a lawyer i would think just produce a valid reason why you were driving while on your suspended license...

good luck

howver you will cop prob year sentence

min 1.5k fine..

do not say to the judge you had a fight with your parents missus etc wont work..

get decent referrals show the judge you mean business, wear a suit clean shave and haircut..

some fukwit came into the courthouse with shorts mullet and thongs... judge pretty much told him to fuk off LMAOO

stupid bogan

Quote Originally Posted by oxy View Post

min 1.5k fine..

do not say to the judge you had a fight with your parents missus etc wont work..

get decent referrals show the judge you mean business, wear a suit clean shave and haircut..

some fukwit came into the courthouse with shorts mullet and thongs... judge pretty much told him to fuk off LMAOO

stupid bogan

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by oxy View Post

min 1.5k fine..

stupid bogan
    Serious jail time can come about if caught on suspended license in Perth

I got caught 6 times

All up 2 years suspension, was a major misunderstanding on the courts behalf so I was given a lot of slack

But seriously don't drive again, it phucs your perm record
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Knife u kunt
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    Knife u kunt
    Nat sure if abo or Asian
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Nat sure if abo or Asian
    he takes offence to straya jokes so im assuming his pappy was white and his mummy was black

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I was referring to the fact he wants to stab someone, since abos have a tendency to stab people who refuse to give cigs, and ayshuns just stab for the hell of it

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    I laugh when I hear people say "wear a suit to court" haha. Judge isnt going to give a shit how well dressed you are. You broke the law
    dumbest thing ive ever heard, How you look is very important. Looking like tidy and dressed up shows that you want to be there, and you actually give a fack. Dressing with trackies and some top gives the impression that you dont give a fack, thus the judge will not give a fack.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleuse View Post
    dumbest thing ive ever heard, How you look is very important. Looking like tidy and dressed up shows that you want to be there, and you actually give a fack. Dressing with trackies and some top gives the impression that you dont give a fack, thus the judge will not give a fack.
    Just go in suit pants and dress shirt

Your going to a civil court for traffic offences, not murder charges.