Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 integra R

advice in choosing an full exhaust system for dc2R!!

hi guys i know this has been discussed heaps of times but just
    can't decide which combo to go for
    1. skunk2 megapower 60mm with either skunk2 alpha header 4-2-1 or plm Power Driven (TA) B-Series header(4-2-1)
    2. BuddyClub Spec III Cat Back Exhaust with either skunk2 alpha header 4-2-1 or plm Power Driven (TA) B-Series header(4-2-1)
    and what cat is best flow or should i just keep the stock one

got some genuine Jap headers, pm if interested

BC3 will be EXTREMELY LOUD, but if that doesnt bother you, then go for it!

Have you looked at the Fujitsubu series exhausts?
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 integra R
    yer i had a civic with a 2 inch exhaust no resonator and just a ****ed up cannon and that was annoying had headaches i think ill go the skunk2 seems like a nice note and plm headers

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    i got the skunk 2 megapower exhaust put in with alpha headers 2 weeks ago ~ got to say love the idle of it, but from 1k - 3k revs start and go it is abit too loud for my liking, other than that i love it.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    for a type r, 4-1 Headers with a 100 Cell high flow cat along with a 2.5 Inch catback.
    4-1 Because high revving engine
    2.5 Inch same reason
    Your c7 is made to produce power in the high rev's. Keep it that way unless your more into torque, then get a stock catback with a spoon muffler or some sort along with nice 4-2-1 Headers

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 integra R
    say if i did get 4-1 headers would i lose a heap of torque?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Im running Dc sport jdm spec 4-1 headers, Tegiwa jdm high flow cat, And j's SS catback

Made 128.8kw atw with tune and air intake!

Also 4-1 give u more hi end torque. When 4-2-1 will give you more mid to low. When racing the Cars used more in the mid to higher RPM. Not mid to low!

ive got toda headers 100cell high flow and fujitsubo rma01 in my dc2r with mugen intake, 130 kw atw without tune, high end power is where its at..lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Type FN View Post
    ive got toda headers 100cell high flow and fujitsubo rma01 in my dc2r with mugen intake, 130 kw atw without tune, high end power is where its at..lol.
    Interesting dyno numbers.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    hi guys i know this has been discussed heaps of times but just
    can't decide which combo to go for
    1. skunk2 megapower 60mm with either skunk2 alpha header 4-2-1 or plm Power Driven (TA) B-Series header(4-2-1)
    2. BuddyClub Spec III Cat Back Exhaust with either skunk2 alpha header 4-2-1 or plm Power Driven (TA) B-Series header(4-2-1)
    and what cat is best flow or should i just keep the stock one
    I had the Buddyclub spec III racespec - not prospec, and it was really loud. Sounded like a tin . The other reason I didn't like it was because the canon sat in an angle which looses majority of the ground clearance. Which I didn't like because it hung low anyway, and I hate cops defecting me for that kinda shit

It is an 'alright' design. But the design came with springs to hold the Axle back and catback. Which got kinda annoying because on idle it had this crap tingling, rattle noise. And one day it came right off when i scraped something, which is super ultra gay when your running late to work or something and you have figure out a way to bolt it back up. fukn gay

Don't get the skunk2 exhaust, there are better out there for that kinda money.

Invest on the best quality.
    Mugen
    Spoon
    Js racing
    Fujitsubo
    JUN

I personally have the J's racing exhaust. I love it
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Quote Originally Posted by links123 View Post
    I have installed DC2r in my vehicle and it is working fine, I also have NOS system in it.

Structural Steel
    lul wat?
    EG