Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    my car is on 26,000km now..u wanna wait another 2 months?

then no worry la......
    my car on 29000km now

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    haha then we go together :P

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1
    we open every 2nd sat 8 till 12 i think. but get in quick as sats are booked 3-4 weeks in advance.

mon to fri? 8am?

u guys might as well service ur cars at sydney... drive there for a cruise.... hahahah...... then compare sydney honda n melb honda service quality....

Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13
    u guys might as well service ur cars at sydney... drive there for a cruise.... hahahah...... then compare sydney honda n melb honda service quality....
    u go i go

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    HAHA
    lets have a all JAZZ car cruise to sydney..it would be fun
    hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by spoon fit
    u go i go
    waaaaaaaaaa.... so lomantic ar..... u jump i jump ar daling.... hiakhiakhiak....

Quote Originally Posted by asiansquad
    HAHA
    lets have a all JAZZ car cruise to sydney..it would be fun
    hahahahaha
    U cant wake up in the morning man..... hahahahah... how 2 go????

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    hahaha we can drive @ night then

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    My Jazz will be needing its 80,000km service in the next few weeks, so can anyone recommend me the best SYdney Honda dealer?

I want a dealer who does all the work specified in the book and not just say they will do it and don't bother checking eg. not checking the valve clearance as its a ballbreaker just to have a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ahcash
    Just got my car booked in for the 10,000km service with Courtney & Patterson Honda. I spoke to Mario and he is happy for me to use my own oil. Price is also reasonable.. only thing is like what Jimmy said.. full booked out on Saturday... I have to do it weekdays...damn!!! Jimmy.. better recommended to your boss to have all Saturdays covered to generate more revenue..

I rang GWS and spoke to the service department and advice them I will be bring my own Fully Synthetic oil.. they said they dun recommended that and will not service my car.. I said.. WTF ??? (nearly said that on the phone..dls) OK.. I am sorry guys but GWS is off my list.. first the parts department give me the sh*t.. and now the service department...

Courtney & Patterson Honda, you better not disappoint me!!!!
    ahcash,

How many km has your Jazz done? Is it too early to change to synthetic oil? Which oil will you be putting in? Also, let me know your feedback after the service is done. Going for my 10000km service in 2mths time.

Thanks.

Aaron